Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
Kei Kids on the Block
full

THIS MONTH'S THEME

Time to get your shrink ray gun out, last competition's winner @tomoca_1 opted to go with a theme proposed by @MidnightRun85 via our submission form. Here's what Midnight had to say about it:

"A "kid" livery is where a famous race car is reinterpreted on a Kei car - basically a baby version of the big brother! Take one of the game's kei cars and graft an existing livery onto that car, to create a "Mini Me" version of a well-known race winner, a class-dominating design, or something that's just easily recognised!"

CARS:
  • Daihatsu Copen
  • Honda Beat
  • Honda S660
  • Suzuki Cappuccino

LIVERIES:
  • Adapted replica designs

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS:
  • Replicas and reinterpretations of iconic, classic, recognisable race cars
  • There can be some creative discretion with the reinterpretation, but it needs to still be recognisable as a known race car.

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS:
  • If possible, put it alongside the original car/livery

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on April 22nd, 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #03

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #04
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #05
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #06
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #07
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #08
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #09
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #10
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #11
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #12
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #13
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #14
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #15

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #16
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #17
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #18

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #19
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #20
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #21
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #22
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #23
full

full

full

full

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

These all look fantastic and it was really hard to pick three. I won't say which three I voted for but my personal favorite is the Oreca Viper.

Close run thing so far!

I went 6, 11 21, but literally there were 7 or 8 other entries that woul dbe just as deserving.

It took me some time to finalize the livery, cause I tried to stick to the F1 black design on sides.
But it did not looked nice... So I tried a creative design and I see some of you liked the global looking.

Thanks for your votes !
The contests are a very good way to improve our skills and, for me, it benefit to the e-team I make liveries for.

It has been a tough choice for me too, many very nice cars and you guys have very good skills !
I am amazed at each new edition.
Got a lot of ideas for the next one, I really have to start working on it...

Like most, I went with 6, 11 & 21.
The bit of humour did it for 11 and I'm a sucker for a Jordan livery.
Would have made one myself but I was making the Mugen for the wrap effect and chrome base.

Last edited:

This is the tough choice I have made.

Great liveries guys, and happy to be back here, I hope every one is doing good! 🍻
I changed my vote for one entry.

#21 caught my eyes like #13 did but I choose #13 first because... it was the first I saw from these two! 😅

Today I keep loving the Eneos and the Mitsubishi liveries, and Renault F1 too of course, but I see my vote could be more useful to #21 (than to #13) who deserves to keep fighting for the victory so here is why I wanted to change it.

I changed my vote for one entry.

#21 caught my eyes like #13 did but I choose #13 first because... it was the first I saw from these two! 😅

Today I keep loving the Eneos and the Mitsubishi liveries, and Renault F1 too of course, but I see my vote could be more useful to #21 (than to #13) who deserves to keep fighting for the victory so here is why I wanted to change it.
Thank you !
Amazing final rush 🤪

This is the tough choice I have made.

Great liveries guys, and happy to be back here, I hope every one is doing good! 🍻
I would love to see you entering again like you did in GTS. You created so much great stuff!

Congratulations to @Gingerale on your second win with that cute ESSO kitten.
And congrats to @Sira-Sir8ght on your maiden podium with the Buzzin’ Hornet and
welcome to the podium again as “permanent guest” @ziggedzag with your nice ENEOS miniature.

Find yourselves immortalized here in our Gran Turismo 7 Livery Editor Competition Hall of Fame

Last edited:
I would love to see you entering again like you did in GTS. You created so much great stuff!
Thanks a lot Raphaele 🙏
This is way too much but I appreciate!
It's been a while since my last LEC and as I said previously, I'm back, more or less! 😅
I'll definitely try to make something for the current LEC, especially since I saw it was about go-kart, which was the second (and last) LEC I won on GTS! 😍

So count me in!

Congrats to @Gingerale, @Sira-Sir8ght and @ziggedzag for this beautiful and deserved podium.

I don't know who did the Mitsubishi livery but please keep in mind I do love it!

Bit late but congrats to the podium, especially the Esso Kitten, lol, cute, funny, great idea, my tied favourite with the Uher livery (tres chic)

Thanks to all who voted for mine, much appreciated :cheers:, and a quick word of encouragement to @gregguh and @Stormtrooper5 after their maiden entries, it's tough picking up votes when only 3 votes are allowed. In particular enjoyed seeing a Nascar entry, for the extremity of comparison and yet it made sense. It's well made too, the only thing I wished was that the red was a bit deeper, that would have got a prized SouperK 'hot' sticker (joking about the 'prized' bit :) But that could easily just be the photos.

Latest Posts

Back