Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
Two Decals, One Car
full

THIS MONTH'S THEME

It's back to basics with this one, @ZombieLiquid chose this submission by @sturk0167 and set a very different challenge for you this time:

"Anybody can paste some fancy decals on a car and make it look cool. Let's see if you can create a masterpiece with minimal supplies. With only 2 decals (the game-provided square and circle decals), transform your vehicle into a piece of art. There will be no sponsors. You can resize and stretch them as you wish. You can adjust the angle of application. Just come up with something that's pleasing to the eye :)"

CARS:
  • All

LIVERIES:
  • Original designs only

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS:
  • You can only use the square and circle decals of the ingame selection

USER MADE DECALS:
  • Not Allowed

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on May 7th, 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #03
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #04
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #05
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #06
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #07

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #08

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #09

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #10
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #11
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #12
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #13
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #14
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #15
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #16
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #17
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #18
full

full

full

full

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Great work everyone!

I have to say, when I first saw this crop up I didn't know what to expect, this is perhaps one of the most varied LEC's we've had yet, and I'm happy that so many rose to the challenge!

In the end I went 8, 15, and 18.

The Mini is simple, but was one of the first things I thought of myself (which then evolved into what I actually entered), but effective, and very shagadelic baby.
The last minute entry of the Tiger is a very eye catching, sponsor free livery that pretty much nails something real world.
The Mona Lisa.... <chef's kiss> Great work.

And the winner is: @ZombieLiquid from the US!
Congrats on your third win in these comps!

Second: @sturk0167 from the US!
Welcome to your maiden podium!

Third: @krisduv from France!
Congrats on your second podium in a row!

Fun fact:
»Theme "Two Decals, One Car"
It's back to basics with this one, @ZombieLiquid chose this submission by @sturk0167 and set a very different challenge for you this time…«
  • I voted for @krisduv because the idea of the Post-It design is so splendid and creative. For me this entry would have deserved to win.
  • I also voted for @sturk0167 because he proved that the impossible can be done – what nobody could imagine.
  • I did not vote for @ZombieLiquid because this beautiful, outstanding and professional design does not match the VGT Ferrari – just imho…
  • I am sorry that I did not vote for #03 – the Audi TT made by @ziggedzag. One single vote for this brilliant design is simply too little.
  • And I cannot understand why Poll Option #05 finished with zero votes. The Rebellion design is so beautiful and perfectly matching the Italian bull.
Nevertheless we had 18 great entries, most of them made with a lot of passion, skills, creativity and ... lifetime!
Follow me to the Hall of Fame:

Last edited:
And the winner is: @ZombieLiquid from the US!
Congrats on your third win in these comps!

Second: @sturk0167 from the US!
Welcome to your maiden podium!

Third: @krisduv from France!
Congrats on your second podium in a row!

Fun fact:
»Theme "Two Decals, One Car"
It's back to basics with this one, @ZombieLiquid chose this submission by @sturk0167 and set a very different challenge for you this time…«
  • I voted for @krisduv because the idea of the Post-It design is so splendid and creative. For me this entry would have deserved to win.
  • I also voted for @sturk0167 because he proved that the impossible can be done – what nobody could imagine.
  • I did not vote for @ZombieLiquid because this beautiful, outstanding and professional design does not match the VGT Ferrari – just imho…
  • I am sorry that I did not vote for #03 – the Audi TT made by @ziggedzag. One single vote for this brilliant design is simply too little.
  • And I cannot understand why Poll Option #05 finished with zero votes. The Rebellion design is so beautiful and perfectly matching the Italian bull.
Nevertheless we had 18 great entries, most of them made with a lot of passion, skills, creativity and ... lifetime!
Follow me to the Hall of Fame:
Thank you for your kind words @Raphaele, I’m gutted that I didn’t get any votes, but it is what it is so onwards and upwards 😉.
Congratulations to @ZombieLiquid @sturk0167 & @krisduv on a very well deserved podium

Thank you for your kind words @Raphaele, I’m gutted that I didn’t get any votes, but it is what it is so onwards and upwards 😉.
Congratulations to @ZombieLiquid @sturk0167 & @krisduv on a very well deserved podium
You are a frequent entrant and a winner too (Competition 01 "Nostalgia"). Keep it going and never give up. The voting community is kind of "you never know"…

As others have said, this was by far the most difficult time I have had choosing 3. Really great entries and creativity. Awesome idea @sturk0167

My Picks...
#1 @ville500 Audi TT - That's crazy you did all the lettering lol. Many entries were running out of pieces several times including mine. It's cool you did all of that and still designed the car. Nice work!
#4 @Racerx_34 Honda NSX - Cool Idea and playful. Great work on the bullet/fire.
#16 @MidnightRun85 Audi RS - Clean refresh of the VW Harlequins. It fits the car well. Great job on the lettering.

Congrats to the podium guys, great liveries, great work and dedication, especially @sturk0167 even if I must confess I didn't vote for you.
Agreed. Excellent job @sturk0167 ! Very tedious and cool idea. Ultimately I didn't vote for it because the van wasn't designed as well. I know you probably ran out of decals or perhaps it was because it was supposed to be the wall it was hung on. Either way, I wanted you to know I did appreciate it. Though the votes should tell you that! :cheers: Congrats on the podium!

@krisduv This was hard to leave off my list. Really cool idea and greatly executed. :cheers:Congrats on the podium!
To each his own of course! But thank you for the kind words. And thank you to all that voted for me, it is very much appreciated. This creative LEC brought out the best from everyone. I love to see it!

As others have said, this was by far the most difficult time I have had choosing 3. Really great entries and creativity. Awesome idea @sturk0167

My Picks...
#1 @ville500 Audi TT - That's crazy you did all the lettering lol. Many entries were running out of pieces several times including mine. It's cool you did all of that and still designed the car. Nice work!
#4 @Racerx_34 Honda NSX - Cool Idea and playful. Great work on the bullet/fire.
#16 @MidnightRun85 Audi RS - Clean refresh of the VW Harlequins. It fits the car well. Great job on the lettering.

Agreed. Excellent job @sturk0167 ! Very tedious and cool idea. Ultimately I didn't vote for it because the van wasn't designed as well. I know you probably ran out of decals or perhaps it was because it was supposed to be the wall it was hung on. Either way, I wanted you to know I did appreciate it. Though the votes should tell you that! :cheers: Congrats on the podium!

@krisduv This was hard to leave off my list. Really cool idea and greatly executed. :cheers:Congrats on the podium!

To each his own of course! But thank you for the kind words. And thank you to all that voted for me, it is very much appreciated. This creative LEC brought out the best from everyone. I love to see it!

Thanks. This has definitely been the most fun LEC because we really had to think outside the box on this one

Last edited:
Congrats to the podium, and thank you for the votes for mine, much appreciated :) There were 5 entries I found it difficult not to vote for, all are just below the podium bar the Post-It which deservedly made the podium, IMHO it is the best idea and design for a real-life livery, but what I did vote for was:

The VGT Ferrari is just gorgeous, lovely details and fine work
The Mona Lisa is so iconic, to take it on was brave indeed and really gets the concept of the LEC across forcefully, and it really looks like it!
The Stella beemer art car has a foot in both camps; it's a believable real-life livery, a smart choice given the restrictions, and pushes the art angle of the LEC. The roof was the killer touch for me, the masked gold and the transparent circles to get the 3D/darkened corners effect, nice!

Back