Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
Karting
full

THIS MONTH'S THEME

The smallest canvas is yours this month, last competition's winner @MatskiMonk opted to go with a theme that we visited in GTS courtesy of @wowbaggerBR but that was also proposed by @Hayden via our submission form. Here's what they had to say about it:

"There is one type of racing car that we all colectively ignored through dozens of LEC editions: go karts. So, this fortnight, the challenge is to give some love to the corner stone of the motorsport world: your task is to come up with liveries for the Racing Kart 125 Shifter.
I want you all to be original in your creations, but you may use inspiration from iconic liveries and brands, just try to not just replicate what has been done."
- wowbagger

"Karting. The birth of many a great racing driver. Your challenge this week is to take the “Gran Turismo RACING KART 125 Shifter” and get it ready to race. You can do whatever style of livery you like, but it’s gotta be on the shifter kart!" - Hayden

CARS:
  • Racing Kart 125

LIVERIES:
  • Original or very roughly real life inspired designs

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS:
  • One bonus shot has to be taken at Tsukuba

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on May 22nd, 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #03
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #04
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #05
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #06
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #07
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #08
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #09
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #10
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #11
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #12

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #13
s_company-east__1-jpeg.1255982

s_company-east_-jpeg.1255984

ameya-street_-jpg.1255986

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #14
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #15
full

full

full

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

I didn't even attempt this one, I'm useless with karts! I ended up voting for #1, #14 and #15, although I could have voted for another three very easily!

Voting makes me wonder if I should've submitted a different livery...maybe the Jolly Roger?

1684275149933.png

Still appreciate the votes that I have received and congrats to the other painters!

Woo-hoo! Well chuffed :) Thank you to all those who popped a vote on my entry, much appreciated. Well done on all the entries this round, I went for what I thought was great design/work for this round, but I really appreciate those that looked like real kart liveries. And congrats to all those who made the podium, including me :D, Whoop-whoop!

Very surprised to be on the podium. Thanks for the votes. Another wipeout killer livery for the win!
Sorry I couldn't vote on this one. For what it's worth I would have gone full gaming #10 #13 #14
And I have others things to deal with right now so.. see you all soon.

Back