Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
Open Wheels
full

THIS MONTH'S THEME

It's time to get those formulas out for this fortnight. Last LEC's winner @Sian chose this theme which was originally proposed by @Cytoria for GTS LEC #21, let's hear what he had to say:

"Since the launch of the LEC, 20 rounds ago, there is one particular type of car that didn't get too much attention, despite being the ultimate racing class. In fact, over 502 entries, only 7 dare to use an open-wheel car. The liveries on this type of car requires a different style from the usual racers. That's why it would be too easy to reproduce actual monoplace liveries. Replicas of existing open-wheeled cars are not allowed, so no F1 / Indycar / Formula E, and no Prototype liveries. BUT, as you'll need creativity to adapt them to the specific bodywork of the mandatory cars, you can make "replicas" of other racing cars. Whether it will be a Raybrig X2014, a Black Falcon KTM, or a pure original design, just have fun and let your imagination flows!"

CARS:
  • BAC Mono
  • Chapparal 2X
  • Ford Roadster
  • F1500T-A
  • Honda 2&4
  • Honda RA272
  • Kart
  • KTM X-Bow
  • Lamborghini VGT
  • McLaren MP4/4
  • Red Bull X cars
  • Super Formula Cars

LIVERIES:
  • Original and restricted replica designs

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS:
  • Replica liveries are only allowed if they are not of an open wheel car or prototype

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on July 11th, 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #03
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #04
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #05
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #06
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #07
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #08
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #09
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #10
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #11

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #12
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #13
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #14
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #15
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #16
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #17
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #18
full

full

full

full

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

GT7 Livery Editor Competition is finished.
Congrats to the podium!

Winner: @lauriebeamont
with a colourful FILA Brabham Lancia B88. That’s unique, indeed.
Second: @kohul_sol with a bold ESSO Tiger design. Big respect for your maiden podium!
Third (tied): @Drex124 with SEGA Virtua Racing and @DAFTPUT with Honda RA272 “Japan Airlines” are sharing P3.

Find yourselves in the Hall of Fame.

Last edited:
GT7 Livery Editor Competition is finished.
Congrats to the podium!

Winner: @lauriebeamont
with a colourful FILA Brabham Lancia B88. That’s unique, indeed.
Second: @kohul_sol with a bold ESSO Tiger design. Big respect for your maiden podium!
Third (tied): @Drex124 with SEGA Virtua Racing and @DAFTPUT with Honda RA272 “Japan Airlines” are sharing P3.

Find yourselves in the Hall of Fame.
Thank you all :3. I am super glad @lauriebeamont won cause that design is just so so good

My votes went to 6, 10 and 18, awesome job guys!

Congrats to everyone on the podium, it's been a tight battle!

Just a word for @lauriebeamont
I'm usually not a fan of shiny things like that but this one is incredible, the way you designed it, the colors combination, the details...

Outstanding work, you had one of my votes, congrats on the win! 👏

Last edited:
A massive thank you to everyone who voted for my silly little pink make believe Brabham, I am very greateful and appreciate it greatly. I owe you all many beers 🍻.

There were some terrific designs in this round. I went for 1, 3 & 4, but all entries could of nabbed my votes! Stunning efforts all round!

Looking forward to the next rounds to see what we all come up with! 🏁

Congrats to the podium @lauriebeamont @kohul_sol @Drex124 @DAFTPUT , and a shoutout to my favorite @CrispysCrittr Autobacs
Thank you! Since it was my first time entering a livery competition I wasn't really sure what to enter and if anyone would even like what was entered. Glad to know it was someone's favorite. Gives me encouragement to enter more competitions. Thank you again 🙂

Congrats to the podium, the none-more-80's Fila was my pick of the bunch, the Texaco Mono was the last to drop off my list of vote candidates (it was a coin flip basically), and just a quick shout for the Snake Prudhomme F1500, love the Snake/Mongoose story and the livery was on the list too 👍

And thank you very much to all those who popped a vote on my Miyake, hey @krisduv, hope you're finding time to enjoy life :)

Back