Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
Pop-Ups
full

THIS MONTH'S THEME

Up-Down-Up-Down-Up-Down. Last LEC's winner @DAFTPUT chose this theme which was originally proposed by @p78 via the Suggestion Form.

CARS:
  • Cars with pop-up headlights or other kinds of covers that move out of the way when the lights are turned on

LIVERIES:
  • Original design or replicas

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on July 11th, 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #03
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #04
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #05
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #06
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #07
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #08
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #09
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #10
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #11
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #12
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #13
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #14

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #15
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #16
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #17
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #18
53046626381_1cfe8d36dd_z.jpg

53046042212_b7de358af9_z.jpg

53047116273_73605cb8fd_z.jpg

53047116278_26a308a62f_z.jpg

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

Congrats to an unofficial podium (I just noticed that the poll on this one had been closed a few days) @Slender_Man @Sian @svenhjs666 @Panoz , great looking all around! And a shout out to my personal favorite @Sira-Sir8ght and that sweet 3000 GT!
Thank you very much, gives me motivation to continue and improve !

I discovered on your livery that some pops-up cars allowed to put something on the side of the pops-up.
Unfortunately, not on the 3000 GT 😅

Congrats to an unofficial podium (I just noticed that the poll on this one had been closed a few days) @Slender_Man @Sian @svenhjs666 @Panoz , great looking all around! And a shout out to my personal favorite @Sira-Sir8ght and that sweet 3000 GT!
I voted for @Sira-Sir8ght too, + @Racerx_34 and @svenhjs666

Happy to see at least one of them on the podium, even if it "costs" @Slender_Man and I a tie on the second place! :D

Congrats to @Panoz for the win, and to everyone who entered, and many thanks for the votes, I didn't expect to finish on the podium with so many beautiful liveries!

See you next round ✌️

Thank you very much, gives me motivation to continue and improve !

I discovered on your livery that some pops-up cars allowed to put something on the side of the pops-up.
Unfortunately, not on the 3000 GT 😅
@Sira-Sir8ght I'm pretty sure that you can put decals on all of the pop ups, but doing so requires you to put the decals on from the side while the lights are closed. Using different angles and the depth settings you can then cover over them on the fenders, while leaving the decal on the light. LOTS of trial and error to get it right.

Last edited:
@Sira-Sir8ght I'm pretty sure that you can put decals on all of the pop ups, but doing so requires you to put the decals on from the side while the lights are closed. Using different angles and the depth settings you can then cover over them on the fenders, while leaving the decal on the light. LOTS of trial and error to get it right.
No you can't do that on all véhicules.
Even on my Toyota the sides of the pop ups are made of some kind of plastic and it appears on none of the parts you can put stickers on.

Like Sian said, some pops-up have a painted top and black plastic on sides.
The sides are not part of any thing you can paint / cover -_-
(I did a carbon cover on top for this 3000 GT) 😁

I tried with a wide white sticker on the pops-up, and saw that only the top came white.
The decal I put on the side of the car did not transfer on the pops-up unfortunately.

Back