Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
Transporter Business
full

THIS MONTH'S THEME

Time to get your hands dirty, we're going back to the Wirtschaftswunder times of the 1950s'. @lauriebeamont chose this theme for you which while a bit restrictive in car choice and setting still should allow for some very interesting designs.

CARS:
  • VW Sambabus

BODY PARTS / WIDEBODY:
  • Removal of the front logo is allowed

LIVERIES:
  • Original or replica designs

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS:
  • Rear side windows need to be blocked off
  • Must be a vintage 1950s' livery

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on August 23rd, 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #03
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #04
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #05
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #06
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #07
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #08
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #09
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #10

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #11

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #12
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #13
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #14
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #15
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #16
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #17
full

full

full

full

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

Yep, congrats Sian on the win with your delicious Chez Pipo van, an evening munching Socca near the harbour sounds wonderful, look forward to the invite ;) congrats too to Slenderman with the cool Mooneyes van, and thank you very much for votes for my Hazet van :cheers:

Aside from the winner I also voted for the Coke delivery van, very nicely done and the bottles in the rear window made me smile (I was tempted to rip off the idea with some Hazet boxes in the back myself)

And my favourite this round, which was the TDF Accordeon lady Peugeot van, so much character and combines my love of the TDF and band/music vans

This round I had serious voters regret for missing the Schwan's ice-cream van, lovely stuff; I just haven't got used to the idea of changing my vote, and deciding on someone to take a vote away from

Yep, congrats Sian on the win with your delicious Chez Pipo van, an evening munching Socca near the harbour sounds wonderful, look forward to the invite ;) congrats too to Slenderman with the cool Mooneyes van, and thank you very much for votes for my Hazet van :cheers:

Aside from the winner I also voted for the Coke delivery van, very nicely done and the bottles in the rear window made me smile (I was tempted to rip off the idea with some Hazet boxes in the back myself)

And my favourite this round, which was the TDF Accordeon lady Peugeot van, so much character and combines my love of the TDF and band/music vans

This round I had serious voters regret for missing the Schwan's ice-cream van, lovely stuff; I just haven't got used to the idea of changing my vote, and deciding on someone to take a vote away from
Thanks for your comment. It would be fine if more members would share their critics – like we had in past comps.

Congrats @Sian ! Well deserved win.
Congratulations @Sian :cheers:
Thank you guys ✌️ and thanks a lot to everyone who voted for my entry.
I wasn't expecting to win before, but after the "rust case" I was afraid my entry would lose some votes, now I'm quite curious to know if the clean livery really had these votes by itself or if some of you still voted for it because of the rusty livery I did first...
I guess we'll never know, but I really appreciate, trust me! :)
If you or whoever else here ever come to Nice one day let me know, I'd be happy to meet you and help you to discover the good places and good food we're loving here! :)
I voted for him too, and I couldn't have said it better.
It's so close to the original, it really feels the era it comes from, and it's the only one with a front end made like that!

For my other two votes, the Moon Equipment and the Schwan's Ice Cream were quite similar in some way but really eye catching at the first sight! I do love them!

Thank you guys ✌️ and thanks a lot to everyone who voted for my entry.
I wasn't expecting to win before, but after the "rust case" I was afraid my entry would lose some votes, now I'm quite curious to know if the clean livery really had these votes by itself or if some of you still voted for it because of the rusty livery I did first...
I guess we'll never know, but I really appreciate, trust me! :)

If you or whoever else here ever come to Nice one day let me know, I'd be happy to meet you and help you to discover the good places and good food we're loving here! :)

I voted for him too, and I couldn't have said it better.
It's so close to the original, it really feels the era it comes from, and it's the only one with a front end made like that!

For my other two votes, the Moon Equipment and the Schwan's Ice Cream were quite similar in some way but really eye catching at the first sight! I do love them!
The Moon Eyes van was the only thing that came to mind for me… so had to get it done before someone beat me to it 😅

Thank you for your support!!!!

Congratulations to Sian, with another amazing livery.

Big up to everyone, very nice liveries once again 😁

Latest Posts

Back