Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
Roadster Cup - NR-A Edition
full

THIS MONTH'S THEME

We're heading out to race the best car in the world in a special track-day edition this month, last LEC's winner @Sian chose this theme that was proposed by @Gingerale for the Roadster TC. To be honest I gave Sian the option to choose between the TC and the NR-A because I thought we had done a Roadster TC one in GTS already but it looks like I was wrong :ouch:

CARS:
  • Mazda Roadster NR-A

BODY PARTS / WIDEBODY:
  • Allowed, racing mods should be installed

LIVERIES:
  • Original or replica liveries

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on September 7th, 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #03
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #04
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #05
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #06
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #07
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #08

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #09
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #10
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #11
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #12

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #13
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #14
full

full

full

full

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

My vote went to #5 #6 and #9

As Roadster Cup is the theme I wanted to vote for entries that looked like they could have color variations like the Clio, Lupo, Beetle and many others we used to have in Gran Turismo history, #9 "stealing" my vote I hesitated to give to #14, by being very eye catching since I saw it!

#5 and #6 are quite simple designs (in different ways) but very clean, perfectly executed and perfectly in the theme imo.

#2 has almost been an obvious choice, eye catching iconic livery, but some defaults in the execution prevented me from voting for it (lines not aligned with colors, Advan wheels instead of Rays :confused:)
Some lack of attention here to be honest.
Sorry to say so @Nerazzurri, you're not used to this, maybe you had to "rush" this one I don't know...)

#13 doesn't have these problems and is in my special mentions too, unfortunately we only have 3 votes...

(@2cam16 it seems you have voted for one entry only, I don't know if it's on purpose or a mistake so just in case...)

Last edited:
#6, #11 and #13 got my vote.

They represent the kind of things you see in cup racing most of the times and all 3 in their respective field.

#6: an original livery that looks so good it could have been made up for a professional racing team
#11: The ''simple'' design, just a couple lines and the sponsors. Ideal for all kinds of colour combinations, as shown in the extra photos
#13: Take a very well known livery, swap the colours around and use other sponsors. You see it so often on track in cup racing. this one was the best for me in that area.

Thanks to those who voted for me so far!
Much appreciate it

I voted for the #9 cause I love the design.
Make me think to the V8 Supercars I love and the kind of design I love 🤩

The #11 smells a 100% the Roadster Cup, no discussion possible 😅

The #14 is "simple et efficace" as we say in French. Creative design as I love to see.

3 or 4 other liveries could have been in this top 3 also, not easy to decide once more!

#6: an original livery that looks so good it could have been made up for a professional racing team
Thank you very much for this comment, I really appreciate.
It is totally relevant as I use (partially) this design for "my" e-sport team 👍
Make me think that we choose a good design for a Racing Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to the podium winners, well deserved, and many thanks to the people who voted for mine, and for the shoutouts above, cheers!

Lot's of others were very close calls, but my favourite this round came out on top; it didn't need extra 'backstory' for my vote, but I did appreciate the personal nature of the livery too :)

Thanks a lot for the votes for my entry on this round!
At the time of GT Sport I could have chosen the exact theme I wanted but I wouldn't have been able to be part of it so I have to admit the new rules were good for me! 😅

Congrats to everyone on the podium and to those who were part of this round, there have been many great entries once again!

Congrats @Tuning_Maniac @Sian @tomoca_1 @Slender_Man proud to sneak into the podium with y'all! And a shout out to my favorite @SouperK

Congrats to @ville500 on his maiden win in these GT7 LEC comps!
And most of respect to the podium shared by four artists:
P2 tied by @tomoca_1 and @996rick as well as
P3 tied by @ziggedzag and @Slender_Man

Find yourselves in the Hall of Fame.
I'm afraid there's a mistake, I'm #11 and have 10 votes which are supposed to give me one of the 2nd places on the podium... 🤔

Last edited:
I associate your name to so many liveries I like that I was far from imagining you were victim of a 3rd place curse!! 😳
To be honest I wasn’t expecting this livery to go that high on votes lol

Back