Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
Club 800
full

THIS MONTH'S THEME

Japan or Germany, you decide. Last LEC's winner @24HuresdeLoL chose this theme proposed by @Racerx_34 via the suggestion form. Let's hear what Racer has to say:

"With the introduction of the Audi DTM we've some great options for 800pp races. Feels like it's time for a crossover. Pick your 800pp go to Gr2 car and enter it in either the DTM or Super GT class. Livery can either be a replica or original but must have the mandatory decals to suit DTM or Super GT. Bonus points for the Audi RS5 sporting a Super GT livery."

CARS:
  • Gr.2 cars

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS:
  • Livery must be within the chosen racing series livery rules (number boards, tire sponsors)
    (JGTC for the two GT1 cars, SuperGT GT500 or DTM Class 1 for the other 7 cars)

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS:
  • Pictures from either a garage or race track environment

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on October 29th, 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #03
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #04
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #05
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #06
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #07
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #08
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #09
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #10
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #11
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #12
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #13
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #14
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #15
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #16
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #17
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #18
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #19
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #20
full

full

full

full

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

This is the best field I think I've ever been involved in stunning from everyone I have downloaded so many to use already.

Can't believe I have 3 votes either so thanks

My votes went to 3, 10 and 11 but it could have went to any number of entries
I'm like "this one is awesome, of these three too, oh yeah there's also this one, and these two, oh..." 🤣😭

Awesome job guys! 👏

Agreed, another competition where there were too many incredible designs! Well done everyone and good luck! Voted for 3, 10 and 17 myself, if only we could pick more than three :(

So many good designs this round!
For me though, it was 3,12,15
3 is just a cool effect, it makes me feel a little anxious in a good way. It almost vibrates energy.
12 is so clean and well thought out. Great job
15 I just love this one, not sure why. I guess I like designs that use an uncommon pattern as the base.
That’s my two cents….

Awesome liveries in this group, so hard to choose only three. There's easily 9 or 10 that could have had my vote, but in the end I narrowed it down to:

#03 - Its the combination of the monochrome with chromatic aberration with the colour details that makes this one work so well in my eyes. Very, very nicely done!
#10 - A perfectly executed modern interpretation of a classic DTM livery, on a modern DTM machine. Love it.
#20 - Another great example of reinventing a classic livery and updating it to a modern standard (even if that "modern" standard is a 20-year old car already!!).

Great work everyone!

Congrats to the podium, fabulous liveries in a quality packed round :cheers:, I hope I'm not jumping the gun, there's a couple of great liveries within a vote or 2 of the podium, but I make it
11 Modern and vibrant, for me the standout this round
3 The eye-twisting glitched/3D effect is great and again very current
12 Classy like a Japanese beer can :)

As well as 11 I voted for
14 Just super tough, all the other cars would avoid eye-contact
17 ... apart from the Miku car, which is brazen and indomitable

There's so much to be said about other cars in this round, so pleased to get the votes I did (and a shoutout :)), cheers!

Congratulation to everyone, great entries !
It was difficult to select a top 3, as for everyone I think...
Therefore, some liveries did not get many votes but it could have been totally different.

No discussion about the #11 to be in my top 3, love the design, the colors, the asymetrical work... but very open to complete my top 3.

Thanks for your votes, I finally succeeded to create a simple design that catch the eyes (still with some work to leave some white around the hood for example).

Have a good day and see you at the next round 🤘

Congrats everyone, great podium for a great round!

My votes came to #10 #11 & #12, two eye catching and gorgeous liveries (10 & 12) and another masterpiece in the history of the LECs!
I don't know how you did that, if I had tried something like this myself I would have spent two months restarting everything and saying myself nothing was working together but the result is outstanding! Bravo!

If I had twice more votes I would have struggled again to choose between #3 #6 #15 #16 #20... (even this 5-list was hard to make)!

Back