Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
Sponsored by Fiction
full

THIS MONTH'S THEME

Advertising something that doesn't even exist irl is your challenge this time, last LEC's winner @MatskiMonk chose this theme that was proposed by @cderekw19 via the suggestion form. Let's hear what derek had to say:

"Create a Livery using fictional brands only. This means the main sponsor has to be fictional, this can be from the fictional in game decals, or you can make up your own. Supporting sponsors must also be fictional. The only real brands that can be used are real tire brands due to not being able to place tire decals.
Liveries should be race focused and a number board is required.
"

CARS:
  • All

BODY PARTS / WIDEBODY:
  • Allowed, racing mods should be installed

LIVERIES:
  • Original designs for a fictional brand from any game/movie/xyz franchise

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on November 9th, 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #03
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #04
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #05
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #06
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #07
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #08
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #09
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #10
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #11
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #12
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #13
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #14

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #15
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #16
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #17

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #18
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #19
full

full

full

full

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

What is the record of most votes for an entry?
I'm thinking we may have a new one don't we?

Nah we had some over 30. Just checked a random one and see one with 35 votes.
Ok thanks, maybe it's just me sleeping, I thought it'd been a while I didn't see so many votes.

Or maybe it's seeing so much votes for the one-two compared to the rest of us! 😅

Would be nice if all of these brand new members voted for more than just 1 entry... ¯\(ツ)
I shared the link to this competition on Rory's discord for all the members to check out, that's why there are a few new faces voting. 👍

I shared the link to this competition on Rory's discord for all the members to check out, that's why there are a few new faces voting. 👍
Maybe some of them misread the votes instructions, they "should have" voted for three entries.
It's actually not mandatory but that's what we all usually do.

Maybe you could share the word to them, they can "change" their votes (ie vote for two more) ;)

Maybe some of them misread the votes instructions, they "should have" voted for three entries.
It's actually not mandatory but that's what we all usually do.

Maybe you could share the word to them, they can "change" their votes (ie vote for two more) ;)

Sure thing, will do. Reading is hard sometimes isn't it 😄

GTA5 was a crutch in this competition. Would have been nice to see a bit more variety from other games.

The car is not the right country, but the Auricom livery on the Lambo VGT is stunning.

The Mario Kart Civic and Infiniti VGT were runners-up for me. They deserve more votes.

GTA5 was a crutch in this competition. Would have been nice to see a bit more variety from other games.

The car is not the right country, but the Auricom livery on the Lambo VGT is stunning.

The Mario Kart Civic and Infiniti VGT were runners-up for me. They deserve more votes.
Thank you !
(we did Cyberpunk liveries on the Civic and the Infinity) 😅

I count 3 of them, that's not what I'd call a clutch tbh.
Thanks a lot, I get what you say, but I already made Feisar liveries before (among others) so I wanted to try something new, and the TT at the time was with this car so I decided to combine both elements! :D

I count 3 of them, that's not what I'd call a clutch tbh.

Thanks a lot, I get what you say, but I already made Feisar liveries before (among others) so I wanted to try something new, and the TT at the time was with this car so I decided to combine both elements! :D
I counted more, but maybe those were just fake joke brand logos and not actually from the game. But I think they're a bit of a crutch in that they're basically just real brands with a joke name slapped on, so you're making a livery based on a real-world brand in the end which I think in a fictional livery competition is kinda cheating a bit, but anyways. I digress.

and the more angular elements of the Tomahawk probably wouldn't work as well as the razor-sharp lines of the Lambo anyways lol. Great work.

oh man, I wouldn't know where to start.
Are we actually talking about you making a livery or as I intended, you making the decals? :D

Sorry if I wasn't very clear, and your answer fits both questions! 😅

Are we actually talking about you making a livery or as I intended, you making the decals? :D

Sorry if I wasn't very clear, and your answer fits both questions! 😅
If the decals are do-able I'd give them a go. The hard part would be finding the source material in a good enough quality to trace from. GTA stuff is fairly easy as I can just rip the info from the game itself.

GTA is so great though, and some miscreant has created a massive library of decals, it was hard to resist :) As soon as I saw the theme I thought @Mugo , so pleased you joined in this round, and thanks for getting more eyes on this thread, it's great to see more votes whether it was 1, 2 or 3 (and thank you to all who made mine one of them 👍)

Congrats to the podium, well deserved. I didn't hit any in this round, but I wanted to vote for all 3 :)

In the end I went for
6) the lines on the Apex Dallara flow beautifully and the masked silver is great especially on the nose of the car
13) the asymmetrical design is fantastic, very designers republic
15) another super-chic design, I'd happily plant those kiss marks :)

A quick shout to 17) the Martell Bugatti (the other one on my final list), great idea and work, it's a livery in the original sense of the word, there are none more livery

Last edited:
GTA stuff is fairly easy as I can just rip the info from the game itself
I guess it wouldn't be that "easy" with Wipeout unfortunately but if you ever find a way to do it I would be the happiest!
That's for me the only (let's say the main) advantage of some of these VGT cars : make them a Wipeout car!

13) the asymmetrical design is fantastic, very designers republic

Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad you liked it! :)
Obviously a bit sad for missing the podium for one point! 😅

15) another super-chic design, I'd happily plant those kiss marks :)
I voted for this livery too, excellent design on an accurate car (a bit like a VGT / Wipeout combo).

Unlike you I voted for two of the podium finishers : #2 & #11 outstanding designs!

Congrats on the podium, well done guys!

Congrats to the rest of the podium @Mugo @MidnightRun85! And a shoutout to my personal favorite @Sian and his slick Wipeout Lambo! Thanks for the votes everyone.
Wait. What? I'm on the podium?! This is literally a moment in history!!! 😁😁😁

Thanks to everyone who voted for me and anyone who considered dropping a vote on #19! Very happy right now!!

Back