Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
24h of LeMons
full

THIS MONTH'S THEME

Grassroot racing at its finest, last LEC's winner @Tuning_Maniac chose this theme that was both proposed by @996rick via the suggestion form and been used in GTS LEC #51 via @Raphaele. Let's hear what they had to say:

"Let’s go back to the roots – the grassroots of motorsports and have fun galore! Forget all of your Lambos, Ferraris or Macs. Cheap and older used cars are the heroes of “The 24 hours of Lemons”. In the real race series the cars must not exceed a value of 500 $. In our competition we go for maximum Cr. 80,000 [50,000] (in-game list price) and a model of 2010 and before. Unleash your lemons, be creative and have fun!" - Raphaele

"Grassroot motorsports at it's best, make something fun and get inspired by the multitude of crazy stuff raced at the 24h of LeMons race, where they only race cars worth less than $500.
"Because racing isn't just for rich idiots... it's for all idiots.".
" - 996rick

CARS:
  • Cars from 2010 or older
  • Cars costing 50.000 Cr. or less

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS:
  • LeMons sticker has to applied to both sides of the car

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS:
  • One racing shot from a Willow Springs track

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on December 2nd, 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #03
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #04
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #05
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #06
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #07
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #08
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #09
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #10
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #11
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #12
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #13

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #14
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #15
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #16
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #17
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #18
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #19

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #20
full

full

full

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

I don't usually vote in the LEC, I just like to look. But this theme seems like so much fun that I had to chime in.

First of all, great work by everyone. I wish I had just a smidgen of livery skills that you guys have.

My votes are for 9, 14, and 3 followed by 15,1, and 12.
These cars all took the spirit of LeMons and translated it into their livery. #9 with the hand drawn look is marvelous for LeMons.

No offence to the others outside of the six I mentioned but they are just too clean. I think #7 is good too. And while your brush strokes are good, I think if you had some paint run off of the perfect body panels it would have helped.

Again, great work by all. Don't take my critiques to heart. I am just stating my reasons for my votes. I couldn't do what you all did in a million years!

Congrats @ringkurier @88FieroGT L67 @Tuning_Maniac - great looking podium! And a shout-out to my favorite, @MidnightRun85 with the RaceTaxi, it really looks like it could be a legitimate LeMons entry.
Ahh thanks!! Much appreciate the compliments!!

Congrats to the podium. Well deserved for sure, and such a wide variation of entries it was impressive to see how different people interpreted the brief. :cheers:

I don't usually vote in the LEC, I just like to look. But this theme seems like so much fun that I had to chime in.

First of all, great work by everyone. I wish I had just a smidgen of livery skills that you guys have.

My votes are for 9, 14, and 3 followed by 15,1, and 12.
These cars all took the spirit of LeMons and translated it into their livery. #9 with the hand drawn look is marvelous for LeMons.

No offence to the others outside of the six I mentioned but they are just too clean. I think #7 is good too. And while your brush strokes are good, I think if you had some paint run off of the perfect body panels it would have helped.

Again, great work by all. Don't take my critiques to heart. I am just stating my reasons for my votes. I couldn't do what you all did in a million years!
Thanks a lot for your feedback, it's always a pleasure to see people might be interested and appreciate what we do even if they don't "play" with us.
Don't hesitate to vote more often! (same for the others readers) :)

And I'm #15 so thanks for your nice comments even if I'm not in your top 3. :D

Thanks for the votes I had and congrats to the guys on the podium, some great ideas once again! 👏

Last edited:
Back