France
France
Cytoria
You can vote for ONE entry

GTS PMC 44 Winner @Raphaele

This Fortnight's Theme :

Ford vs Ferrari

Last winner @Raphaele set this theme, here are the details :

«Let’s go to the pictures once again: November 2019 will bring a brand-new motorsport movie to our cinemas. We will see how Carroll Shelby for Ford is going to beat the invincible Scuderia Ferrari at their own terrain at Le Mans in 1966. I want you to create dramatic photos inspired by this epic battle. I am aware that most entrants won’t (or simply can’t) spend 40 millions of credits for the two protagonist models, so you are advised to enter an Arcade race or provided replay where you will meet the respective cars and take your shots. For inspiration visit the movie site and watch the trailer.
https://www.foxmovies.com/movies/ford-v-ferrari

Historic footage:

https://de.motorsport.com/lemans/video/24h-le-mans-1966/333557/ »

CARS :
- 1966 Ford GT40 Mark I
- 1967 Ford Mark IV Race Car
- 1967 Ferrari 330 P4 (since there is no P3 in game)
- Additional race cars allowed

LIVERIES :
- Original livery or matching the historic mood and style (no chrome paint, no large sponsor decals)

LOCATIONS:
- Circuit de la Sarthe only.

SCAPES:
- Allowed (Circuit de la Sarthe only).

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- One Ford and/or one Ferrari are obligatory for your shot, additional other race cars optional.

NOTE :
- Since only few people may own a Ferrari 330 P4 or a Ford Mark IV Race Car (20 million credits each) this is what you can do to create an entry shot if you do not own one of the mandatory models: Download a shared replay, watch the race, find an interesting scene and stop for shooting.

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • You can select only one entry.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Please, view each image in its full size, before voting.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24H tiebreaker poll will be posted. All contestants in the tiebreaker are asked to vote; if one person doesn't, all other contestants votes won't count.

Poll deadline

November 30, 2019

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02
View media item 55598____________________________________

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10
View media item 56247

Congrats @at1503 , great shot.

Congrats to the #2 too, don't remember who did this but the effect is perfect, you had my vote, and it's my first podium in a GT Planet contest! :D :gtpflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back