France
France
Cytoria
50137139353_287a719e1a_z.jpg

GTS PMC 64 winner @Raphaele

This Fortnight's Theme :

SILHOUETTES

Last winner @Raphaele set this theme, here are the details :
« Silhouettes are a wonderful way to convey drama, mystery, emotion and mood to the viewers of your photos and often stand out because of the combination of their simplicity but also the story that they convey. (Learn more)

This time I want to see dark shapes against a bright background, may it be one vehicle or more, architecture like a city skyline or a bridge, a person, or a landscape with trees and/or hills. It is your choice. Be creative and have fun.»

CARS :
- Any or none

LIVERIES :
- Irrelevant.

LOCATIONS:
- No restrictions.

SCAPES:
- No restrictions.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- A silhouette shape in the focus is required. (See above)

Poll Rules :

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • You can select ONLY ONE entry.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Please, view each image in its full size, before voting.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24H tiebreaker poll will be posted. All contestants in the tiebreaker are asked to vote; if one person doesn't, all other contestants votes won't count.

Poll deadline :

October 1st, 2020

Poll entries :

Poll Option #01
Golden Glow

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03
La Sarthe Sunset (1990)

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

« Red Beetle »

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11
The beast within me...

Poll Option #12
joeda.jpg

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

I'm having a hard time putting a single sentence together because I'm still in disbelief I actually won at something in my life...

Thank you. I'm glad you like it!

I've always liked taking pictures, it started all the way back in GT4. It's something to do with capturing a moment, making it last...well, virtually forever, and being able to look back at it years later. It's also kinda sad in a way, because, though that moment is captured in time, the time in which it was captured is long gone.

I adore beautiful scenery. Sometimes, a beautiful scene of either the setting or rising sun on the horizon is enough to put tears in my eyes.

With that said, let's have the next round be all about the horizon. Take as beautiful a shot as you can, one that makes you go 'wow' out loud, with lots of colors in the sky.

(is this the right place to suggest the theme or should I have DM'd @Cytoria? :confused: first time's always the most awkward :ouch: sorry)

I'm having a hard time putting a single sentence together because I'm still in disbelief I actually won at something in my life...

Thank you. I'm glad you like it!

I've always liked taking pictures, it started all the way back in GT4. It's something to do with capturing a moment, making it last...well, virtually forever, and being able to look back at it years later. It's also kinda sad in a way, because, though that moment is captured in time, the time in which it was captured is long gone.

I adore beautiful scenery. Sometimes, a beautiful scene of either the setting or rising sun on the horizon is enough to put tears in my eyes.

With that said, let's have the next round be all about the horizon. Take as beautiful a shot as you can, one that makes you go 'wow' out loud, with lots of colors in the sky.

(is this the right place to suggest the theme or should I have DM'd @Cytoria? :confused: first time's always the most awkward :ouch: sorry)
Congrats NekoPufferPPP! 👍 Great shot and fits the theme nicely! You can send next theme to Cytoria but thanks for letting us know (I might have a shot for this already).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back