CLOSED POLL: The PCARS2 Photo Mode Competition 08 (W: FerrellJ)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 2 comments

THEME: Physics Lesson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
Project-CARS-2-Lamborghini-Aventador-FlyPT.jpg

PCARS2 PMC 06 Winner: @FlyPT - (click for full-size)

This Week's Theme

This week's theme is a lesson in physics. We'll let previous winner FlyPT explain:

"So for the theme, I was thinking of 'Suspension and Tires'. Let's show dynamics at play. I want to see tires deforming and suspensions on load. For that you can use jumps, corners, curbs or slides. Let's see the physics of PCARS2 at work."

CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: Any
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Show the dynamics of the car through the tires and suspension

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this poll. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Please, view each image in its full size, before voting.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24H tiebreaker poll will be posted. All contestants in the tiebreaker are asked to vote; if one person doesn't, all other contestants votes won't count.
Poll Options

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Deadline

January 28, 2017

Congratulations Ferellj
Thanks. I've wanted to enter competitions in the past but it's taken me a while to get a handle on some of the quirks of this photo mode (really just the technical anomalies of shutter speed) but I really like how much freedom it gives you.

Glad people liked my entry though. I had a lot of fun figuring out how to utilize the theme. I've always liked how older open wheel cars let you just see everything and between that and the fat tires, it seemed like the perfect way to showcase all of the cornering dynamics in a subtle way.

(Just ignore the broken sway bar link on the right side...:lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back