• Poll closed .

DigitalBaka

How hard can it be?
Premium
United States
IL, USA
DigitalBaka
DigitalBaka587
The members of the GTP community produce some stunning works of art with the digital photos produced in GT5. Many of us use them as wallpaper on our computers, so why not pop them into a calendar to hang on your wall? That is exactly what we aim to do!

The competition is simple: following the established rules of the existing competitions within the community we will select 12 photos to represent the "Best of GTPlanet" and place them into a professionally made wall calendar that will be available to purchase online. No profit will be made other than to have a good time!

THEME
Further explanation of the theme:

Into the second month of the year now and the most popular racing in the US is getting ready to start. Show us some NASCAR and Daytona 500! Capture the high speed on the oval or the organized chaos of put lane. To broaden the theme we will open up to oval racing in general though NASCAR will be the preference for this month.

CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: Any oval tracks
PHOTOTRAVEL: Indy Pit Lane only
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above

RULES
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
    [*]Do not try to sway the poll.
    [*]In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
    [*]Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.

POLL CLOSES
July 14th, 2013

Last edited:
As it looks like we have all the votes we are going to get here I am going to call this early. With 9 of 21 votes our winner for February is Momo PeeZero! Congratulations!

Of course that does mean you are no longer eligible for the following months polls for the sake of giving everyone a shot. I will be omitting your March entry from the poll, great though it may be. :)

Also note, all future polls will be down to one week instead of two so that they aren't sitting around waiting too long.

I won my first competition! YAAAAAAAAY!!!

I would like to thank all who voted for me, and all the other artists that competed. Watching you guys art gives me inspiration!

Back