POLL: Time preference for Moff's Triple Mix - 19:00 GMT or 21:00 GMT

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 4 comments

Which timeslot would you prefer on Sat May 3rd?

• Total voters

Gravitron

GTP WRS Race Admin
United States
Seattle
GTP_Gravitron
Due to the large number of sign-ups for this event, it's clear we'll have 2 rooms. 👍

Due to a few factors we would like to try running the 2 rooms at different times - first one 2 hours before the original start time (19:00 GMT Local) and the second one at the original start time (21:00 GMT Local).

Please choose one timeslot that works best for you in the poll above and we will start sorting folks into 2 new registration tables, one for each timeslot. We won't be allowing people to take part in both, unless a room ends up not full ~10min before start time.

EDIT:

Current tally, as of April 29, 2014 18:45 GMT:

specialGT6_002_reg.png

Last edited:
Due to the large number of sign-ups for this event, it's clear we'll have 2 rooms. 👍

Due to a few factors we would like to try running the 2 rooms at different times - first one 2 hours before the original start time (19:00 GMT Local) and the second one at the original start time (21:00 GMT Local).

Please choose one timeslot that works best for you in the poll above and we will start sorting folks into 2 new registration tables, one for each timeslot. We won't be allowing people to take part in both, unless a room ends up not full ~10min before start time.
I will not be available until @3 CMT 2000 zulu/GMT

Thanks for voting, folks. 👍 I've added the sign-up tables to this OP.

Although i cancelled for this event, i did vote. Just to let you guys know, i prefer earlier time slot for future events.

Good luck with the race and have fun

Back