Poll: Torque Sensing Diff 100% to Rear

Would You Like The Option For 100% Power to the Rear?


  • Total voters
    23
Messages
73
Messages
GoSpeedeRacerGo XBL: SmoothSaleen
Messages
SmoothSaleen
Hello all, this is a simple Poll asking if you would like to be able to put the Power all the way to the rear wheels meaning 0-100% not 10-90% like we are able to do as of now, with this it would make the AWD cars much more enjoyable to some to drive and slide around.. What are your thoughts? it seems like a simple patch to produce really.. this would also make up for lack of Drive Train Swaps!! Think about it!!
 
Last edited:
As I just said in the other thread, it is called AWD or 4WD and not RWD, so no I wouldn't like this. It would only spoil the specific characteristic of certain cars!
 
As I just said in the other thread, it is called AWD or 4WD and not RWD, so no I wouldn't like this. It would only spoil the specific characteristic of certain cars!

But, For Better or For Worse, for Some people atleast.. lol 👍👍
 
might as well since this is possible on many awd cars in RL.

IT would be similar to but not the same as allowing a AWD to RWD conversion. But the difference is your not removing any of the AWD components, just disconnecting power to them one way or another. SO i think this and ONLY this should be allowed.

As long as they dont open the floodgates to full RWD to AWD conversions because thats an entirelh different matter.
 
Voted yes, because that's what the part is supposed to do.

As I just said in the other thread, it is called AWD or 4WD and not RWD, so no I wouldn't like this. It would only spoil the specific characteristic of certain cars!

Goes against the game's description of what the part is supposed to do.

Drivetrain

Torque Sensing Center Differential

A torque sensing center differential that can alter the front / rear torque distribution of a 4WD car to values between 0% / 100% and 50% / 50%.
 
drivetrain swap -> do want.

this, no objection however prefer a real drivetrain swap.
 
I voted to leave it as is.
Just makes it that much more special when you find a RWD version of a 4/AWD. (the GTRs come to mind)
 
That WOULD be an option if you had a tune you could purchase that actually made it RWD because it would otherwise mess up regulations where cars are limited to a specific drivetrain class.
 
Back