[POLL] Un-Edited Competition - Week 102 - OPEN

• Thread starter SVX
  • 14 comments

Who will win?

• [URL="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5500/img0044pd.jpg"][IMG]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/6

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SVX

The White Comet
Premium
New Zealand
Wellington
fuecbanner2mb2acfc2pl0.png

Week 101

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 100 winner jus1029

"Whats missing?"

Cars: Any that didn't make it to GT5.

Track: Any that didn't make it to GT5.

Photo Travel: No.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 100 winner, jus1029: "Do you want to own a FPV F6 in GT5? Or have a 16-player online race in Apricot Hill? Sadly, those dreams won't happen. Let's re-live those moments."

fuecpollbannm3874ed3gy5.png

• Have confidence in your own entry, don't vote for yourself;
  • Don't sway the poll.

Sorry for the delay!​

Last edited:
Voted for Anderson's work! 👍

BTW, SVX, that ain't my winning shot! :lol: What's going on?

Voted for Anderson's work! 👍

BTW, SVX, that ain't my winning shot! :lol: What's going on?

Ooooooops, sorry, I forgot to change the winning shot. My apologizes!

EDIT: Fixed. :)

Damn , my computer is very slow , soo instead of voting for the Nike 2022 I voted for mine :(

Could you change it please ?

Thanks

Sorry. No one can change your vote. SO, you're DQ'd. :(

thank you for the vote, Smallhorses!

I voted for something else than the two shots that were dominating in the first week 102 thread, because I honestly don't see why they're that good. In my opinion (and hate me for it, but it's my opinion) the Nürburgring shot just lacks the sense of speed and the intended sensation it was supposed to have. For the T-Ford, it just doesn't feel like a good shot to me, since I can't imagine a century old car driving on snow or even in the mountains. It should have been taken on a track with the atmosphere to suit the car.

I still wish everyone good luck with the competition, may the best one win!

thank you for the vote, Smallhorses!

Thank you for the vote. I'm kind of kicking myself for not keeping the pic with the Ford GT at Seattle. It looked really cool. I'm voting for the black and white Auto Union shot. When I first saw it during the entry phase, I thought it was incredible. But that Nike One shot looks pretty cool though. I sure hope a future competition has some sort of nostalgia theme, so I can unload this black and white pic I got lying around.

And, may the best pic win! Good luck to all!

Are snow tires available to be equipped onto a Model T? I can't imagine the game allowing that step away from reality.
Well, assuming the Model T is available in Arcade, in Arcade Mode, any car can be rallied, even the Formula GT. But for some reason, the game freezes is you do it with the Toyota 7.

Last edited:
I'd like to see more of that Esso Supra odnomre, since it is unique to us NTSC-ers. Great shot by the way.
The Audi at the Ring is great along side with the Model T getting an overview of Chaminox. But the Model T has to take my vote for this week. Yes the Nurburgring shot is magnificent by showing the exit of that legendary corner, but it doesn't have much pizzazz as the snowy Model T shot. The overview is a great addition to buffing up the entry's chances towards victory. But, I have one suspicious question. Are snow tires available to be equipped onto a Model T? I can't imagine the game allowing that step away from reality.

I'd like to see more of that Esso Supra odnomre, since it is unique to us NTSC-ers. Great shot by the way.
The Audi at the Ring is great along side with the Model T getting an overview of Chaminox. But the Model T has to take my vote for this week. Yes the Nurburgring shot is magnificent by showing the exit of that legendary corner, but it doesn't have much pizzazz as the snowy Model T shot. The overview is a great addition to buffing up the entry's chances towards victory. But, I have one suspicious question. Are snow tires available to be equipped onto a Model T? I can't imagine the game allowing that step away from reality.

I uploaded a small gallery with the Ultraflo at Opera Paris. It's in the Galleries section. If you'd like to see more, tell me what track/which photomode location you'd like to see it, and i'll do my best for you. I have a lot of time to make pics, seeing i'm ill/sick at home (the flu, blegh!). and thanks for the compliments everyone, I appreciate it a lot! :D

Oh no! It's Anderson vs. thc118! GO ANDERSON!

For the second week in a row, a tie. Let's just hope we don't end up with a tie break tie break tie break poll.

Back