[POLL] Un-Edited Competition - Week 103 - CLOSED

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 15 comments

Who will win this flashy week?

• [URL="http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4550/img0013ej.jpg"][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jus1029

Inactive due to lack of GT7 or FH5
Premium
Philippines
Metro Manila
jkty1029
f_UECMainBannm_8c7d72f.png

Week 103​

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 101 winner jus1029

"Bright Lights"

Cars: Any.

Track: Any that have neon lights.

Photo Travel: Las Vegas only.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 101 winner, jus1029: "Hong Kong, for me, is the most beautiful night track because of its neon light signs. Trust me. I've been to HK for a long time and going through Causeway Bay is a photographers' dream. I'm not restricting it to Hong Kong, so Las Vegas can be used."

fuecpollbannm3874ed3gy5.png

• Have confidence in your own entry, don't vote for yourself;
  • Don't sway the poll.

Happy voting everyone!​

Last edited:
None of the choices are overly exciting. Since I'm gonna pick a photo anyways, I'll go with the Stratos. It's not a bad pic.

Wait, you entered? Sorry, your entry was just completely overshadowed by the other entries. :sly:

EDIT: Where's week 104?

Wait, you entered? Sorry, your entry was just completely overshadowed by the other entries. :sly:

EDIT: Where's week 104?

Just waiting for the theme from AndersonG22.

SVX

You should create the theme and make the thread. Since it's been about four days since last week ended, and Anderson hasn't logged in since last Monday.

You should create the theme and make the thread. Since it's been about four days since last week ended, and Anderson hasn't logged in since last Monday.

SVX

Since Anderson hasn't been around, I was asked to come up with a theme this morning. It shouldn't be too much longer before Justin makes up the thread.

I've sent the theme over to SVX to make the new thread!

POLL CLOSED!

...and Alex wins! :cheers:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where's the new week, Joshua?​

Yes.

But due to Anderson's absence and sending the message to thc118 2 days ago, SVX didn't have time to bring out week 104.

So, you have to wait for next week. :indiff:

I'm quite sure that if he has enough time to have a conversation with me... He has enough time to open the new week.

Which I'll do now. Sorry for the delay guys. :indiff:

Congratulations to AlexGTV!

Back