POLL - Un-Edited Competition - Week 125 - Open

Who is the best foreign photographer?

• [URL=http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/pedro_cunha2/media/ChargerSuperBee_zpsc0216a10.jpg.html][IMG]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Denmark
Upside-down in the final corner
rallymorten

8648063066_7c5ac50a88.jpg

Week 125​

8646967127_f156689ec2.jpg

Chosen by week 122 winner Jus1029

"Foreign Photographer"

Cars: Any except japanese

Tracks: NONE

Photo Travel: Japanese locations only

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 122 winner, Jus1029: "Be a foreign ad agency!"

Hosts comments: This is gonna be interesting. Non-japanese cars, no circuits and only japanese photo locations.. Intriguing idea! Now go get creative.

8646966887_ea837d65c3.jpg

May 5th

8646966971_107e68ba62.jpg

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Happy Photomoding everyone :cheers: !

Last edited:
Looks like I won't be able to enter this competition because my GT4 disc is giving out. I keep getting the red loading clock.

I need to get a new GT4 disc :(

I think I'll keep this open a bit longer.. I didn't have time to go on GT4 :(

Doing a Justin here:

Final entry

and

**COMPETITION CLOSED**

I'll have the poll up in a moment 👍

They'll come, there's still time.. But I'm really jealous on that SLR of yours :bowdown:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was just uploading my shot. :(

Just incase:

FINAL ENTRY

Last edited:
Back