Week 126​

8646967127_f156689ec2.jpg

Chosen by week 123 winner Jus1029

"Seoul of Asia"

Cars: Any

Tracks: Seoul Central

Photo Travel: Guess three times..

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 123 winner, Jus1029: "Many seem to forget about a certain city track located in Korea. Refresh your minds by driving or racing around this short yet beautiful track."

Hosts comments: Not much to say in this week either, except week 125 needs entries. If it turns out without entries, we'll return to the "old" form :)

8646966887_ea837d65c3.jpg

Poll ends on
May 18th

8646966971_107e68ba62.jpg

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Happy Photomoding everyone!

Last edited:
Goddammit, I think we have a new serious competitor 👍

The one I wanted to enter is just too poor compared to.. I need to think of something :)

Goddammit, I think we have a new serious competitor 👍

Thanks, I'm trying to give 100% in those photos! :dopey:

More from that photoshoot can be found in my gallery (link in signature)! I wanted to use Spirra in Gangnam competition, but thought everybody will use it, so abandoned it for Accent Rally Car 👍

Thanks, I'm trying to give 100% in those photos! :dopey:

More from that photoshoot can be found in my gallery (link in signature)! I wanted to use Spirra in Gangnam competition, but thought everybody will use it, so abandoned it for Accent Rally Car 👍
But it turns out that I was the only one to use the Spirra:odd:. By the way, my drift in the Spirra was shot before I lost total control of the car and buried the front in the other side of the track :ouch:

Last edited:
Petrolhead1
I lost total control of the car and buried the front in the other side of the track :sly:

Long live GT4s physics :lol: but yeah, pretty strange how many used the Accent.. My guess? Because race car

I thought there was another competition was open! Will try to get an entry in the next few days.

I won't be able to get an entry in this week, so with the power that's been me granted:

**Competition Closed**

Back