Premium
New Zealand
Wellington
fuecbanner2mb2acfc2pl0.png

Week 86

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 84 winner senamic

"Nostalgia at Sarthe"

Cars: Any car that raced at Le Mans up to and including 1999.

Track: Sarthe II

Photo Travel: What do you think?

Poll Size: A couple of inches on the webpage (no limit)

Explanation: In the words of week 84 winner, senamic: Remember the days of Group C? Or perhaps you favored the 90s races, where manufacturers made GTs to beat the prototypes? Capture an image at the classic Le Mans circuit to bring back these emotions.

fuecpollbannm3874ed3gy5.png

• Have confidence in your own entry, don't vote for yourself;
  • Don't sway the poll.

SVX, you're helping someone else out by voting for their photo, when you are lowering your chances of winning.

Your not allowed to vote for yourself. Anyway I like voting for peoples pictures, and the comp barely gets any votes anyway.

Crooooooow, I like your GT40 just for the nostalgia feel of it, a little darker would have made it perfect but still takes my vote

Crooooooow, I like your GT40 just for the nostalgia feel of it, a little darker would have made it perfect but still takes my vote

Well, at least it's the only photo that lights up the poll. Oh snap! :sly:

Ick, why couldn't I get my PS2 working in time :( :( :( I assume I will be welcome next comp if I can get it going? Nice entries by the way, like the interpretations of my theme :)

Well, I'm now annoyed with my entry. Nothing to do with you guys, it's because just an hour ago, I was taking photos for my new update, and then boom! I take two or more shots that are better than my entry :grumpy:

Ick, why couldn't I get my PS2 working in time :( :( :( I assume I will be welcome next comp if I can get it going? Nice entries by the way, like the interpretations of my theme :)

More than welcome to.

Well, I'm now annoyed with my entry. Nothing to do with you guys, it's because just an hour ago, I was taking photos for my new update, and then boom! I take two or more shots that are better than my entry :grumpy:

Don't worry, everything doesn't work out quite as planned.

It isn't a three way draw anymore. And I'm sad about this competition. No one voted in my picture.

It isn't a three way draw anymore. And I'm sad about this competition. No one voted in my picture.

Don't worry, it was almost two years for my first win. :crazy:

Last edited:
Congratulations Crooooooow!

BTW: Thank you korza493 for the vote.

Congratulations Croooooooooooooooooooow. (Too many o's?). You photo was great and it deserved to win.

Does that mean I'm a pro for winning one on my first try :sly: :P

PS: Thanks Daniel and Honda Power for voting for me, :cheers:

Back