[POLL] Un-Edited Competition - Week 99 - CLOSED

• Thread starter SVX
  • 15 comments

Who will win?

• [URL="http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2250/f1lrg.jpg"][IMG]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/685

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SVX

The White Comet
Premium
New Zealand
Wellington
fuecbanner2mb2acfc2pl0.png

Week 98

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 97 winner Lucas

"Formula GT World"

Cars: Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo.

Track: Any track in the Formula GT World championship event.

Photo Travel: No.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: The winner of week 97, Lucas, has granted Crooooooow the responsibility to choose the theme for week 99: "This theme would go perfect for week 100, but I do not think I will win week 98, nor do I think the week 98 winner will choose F1s as the 100th week anniversary. Enough crap said, just enter the Formula GT World championship event and capture the F1s at high speeds. Don't suck korza493. :sly:"

fuecpollbannm3874ed3gy5.png

• Have confidence in your own entry, don't vote for yourself;
  • Don't sway the poll.

am I really getting voted for that much?! wow!!! :embarrassed: :embarrassed:
Wow? It was an excellent shot, with more to offer the eye, than any of the other shots, a lot to take in. I especially liked how the colors seemed almost planned, White, Gray, Yellow, Red, Blue...

Wow? It was an excellent shot, with more to offer the eye, than any of the other shots, a lot to take in. I especially liked how the colors seemed almost planned, White, Gray, Yellow, Red, Blue...

I know i'm supposed to believe in what I post, but I wouldn't think my 2nd entry ever would get so many votes. anyway, thanks everyone who voted for me! I appreciate your opinion a lot! :D

That's just because I didn't enter. :sly:

thank you very much! and thanks for the people who voted for me, so happy I was able to win on just my 2nd try! :D :gtpflag:👍👍👍

Nice job odnomre!
winner.gif

A little better than my 2nd attempt at a photomode contest, my picture was the only one not to receive a single vote! :lol:

Nice job odnomre!
winner.gif

A little better than my 2nd attempt at a photomode contest, my picture was the only one not to receive a single vote! :lol:
You can't always win. Congratulations odnomre!

thank you! I hope to join in more often, right now school is giving me nothing but stress and irritations, not really a good thing when you're doing something like a photo competition or a race event. when things calm down, i'll join a lot more, and hopefully going to be able to snatch a few victories here and there ;)

Back