[Poll] What cars do you want to see added to Gran Turismo Sport?

• Thread starter KIK60
  • 11 comments

What cars would you like in GT Sport? I don't work for them, this doesn't mean they will be added!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada
Canada
Which of these cars would you like to see added to Gran Turismo Sport? I do not work for Polyphony, and have no say in what cars get added in. Your votes will also most likely not mean they will be added, but I am curious as to how the community feels about these cars. I know there is not a huge selection of vehicles to choose from, and your favourite car may not be listed here, but these are my personal favourite cars that are not already in the game. If you would like to bring another car to light, please comment which vehicle you would like to see added to GT Sport.

:)

None of the above because it doesn't have the 1999 TS020 or the Lexus LFA/LFA nurburgring package, but... I'd like to see the Huayra come back.

I'm not expecting it to be in the game but I would definetly want to see the Bugatti Chiron added at some point in the future. Not to drive, but just cause I want to take pictures of it next to the Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo.

If I could only choose one of those, it'd be the NSX. I'd personally rather have a 1997 NSX Type S Zero, but that's just me. For the sake of multiple voting, I also chose the Impreza Wagon, the Charger and the Chiron.

More actual TC and GT4-spec cars for Gr.4, Bentley Continental GT3, Glickenhaus 003, ATS-V.R GT3, Ford GT GTE etc

For gr4 cars I would like to see the new Camaro be added to be Chevrolets GR4 entry and leaving the Corvette as their GR3 entry.

For Dodge to be more representative of their present production cars make A GR3 Hellcat Charger as that would fit in well with the JAG, Astin, AMG and so forth. For GR4 make a Challenger which would fit in well against the Camaro and Mustang.

Retire the Viper from GR4 totally and if you really want to represent the classes as modern retire the Viper totally unless Dodge brings it back into production in the future.

Of course for Ford GR3 they need the new GT and keep the Mustang for GR4.

With many manufacturers not placing the budgets into motorsport racing any longer we will need to take existing production models and turn them into race cars in the game if you want to retain variety on the grid.

As the cost of motorsports continues to soar and popularity continues to decline (in North America anyway) I think you will see fewer and fewer teams and sponsors willing to foot the cost to field cars.

I would prefer though for a class to stay at least using basic body designs or types and drivetrain styles that are allowed in the real world classes to at least retain the semblance of being consistent with the models allowed in the interest of realism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back