POLL: Where do your have your taskbar on your computer?

Where is your taskbar?

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Bottom

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • Left

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Right

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
Bottom and I have it configured to the classic style.
Small, no grouping, no hiding of system tray icons and quick launch bar.

taken.jpg

"Where do you have your taskbar on your computer?!"

"You will have to kill me before I tell you!"

:lol:

Bottom. I have always liked the idea of it being at the top but I could never get used to it.

Bottom, because it's been there a couple decades and although I've tried, I can't get used to it any place else.

There's a Linux distro (LXLE) that I won't use because it disables the "bottom" option for task bar location. It's one thing not to offer a choice, it's quite another to take away a choice that's normally there.

Bottom, I find it weird to see it anywhere else.

At least it's not as weird as this Saudi version of window with a mirrored layout. It's awfully confusing even for someone who lives nearby.
xsshot651.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+ws+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.no-h-ik_Pl.jpg
I bet the Sharif don't like it.

On the right of my left most screen in my 3 monitor setup. Puts it just to the left of my primary screen and makes it fairly easy to launch and switch apps without taking up primary screen space.

I've tried various positions for my taskbar and dock, but always find myself dissatisfied in some way and revert back to keeping 'em at the bottom.

I've tried various positions for my taskbar and dock, but always find myself dissatisfied in some way and revert back to keeping 'em at the bottom.

You grew up with it on the bottom.

It is why microsoft had such backlash about removing the start menu.

People just got so use to it being on the bottom left.

Back