Poll: Which current F1 track(s) would you want as DLC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcsqueegy
  • 10 comments
  • 893 views

Which F1 track(s) would you want in-game?

  • Australian GP, Albert Park

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Malaysian GP, Sepang

    Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Chinese GP, Shanghai

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bahrain GP, Manama

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spanish GP, Catalunya

    Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Canadian GP, Montreal

    Votes: 6 7.8%
  • German GP, Hockenheim

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Hungarian GP, Budapest

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Singapore GP

    Votes: 6 7.8%
  • UAE GP, Abu Dhabi

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • United States GP, Austin

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Brazilian GP, Sao Paolo

    Votes: 18 23.4%
  • None, who cares about F1 circuits?

    Votes: 3 3.9%

  • Total voters
    77

mcsqueegy

Premium
Messages
1,970
Antarctica
Antarctica
Given that GT6 already contains the following:

-Silverstone (and its variations)
-Monaco
-Spa
-Monza
-Suzuka
-Indianapolis (Old track)
-Nurburgring GP
-Brands Hatch (Old track)
-Fuji Speedway (Old track)

Which track currently on the F1 calendar would you like to see appear next?

Personally I'd go for Brazil (if it isn't coming to the game already) but if it is, then I'd pick Hockenheim. Both are enjoyable without being ridiculously long for road cars to get around 👍
 
Any vote not for COTA is a wrong vote.
 
I guess it would have to be COTA, but I'd rather have Istanbul Park and Diabolica.
 
Definitely Canada
 
i voted Abu Dhabi, just becouse it looks nice... but i'll be glad to buy any track as DLC ;)
 
Sao Paolo gets my vote, I wouldn't be surprised if it made an appearance at some point.
 
Albert Park, because it's like 30 minutes from me lol
 
Interlagos, hands down. Most modern F1 circuits are completely formulaic and uninspiring. I don't mind Circuit Of The Americas but I would cut out the Hockenheim Stadium section and replace it with a fast sweeping bend or two.
 
Yas Marnia would be great and would utilise GT6's time change beautifully. I don't think that will happen though.
 
I would like the Canadian or the Hungarian track. Whatever PD does though, no Hermann Tilke tracks. They are even worse without F1 cars.
 
Back