Poll: Which new competition would you prefer?

• Thread starter D-Mind
  • 1 comments

Which new competition would you prefer?

• Head 2 Head Competition

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Landmark Competition

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Country Competition

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D-Mind

GT7 Addict (fka Rayquaza)
Premium
Netherlands
The Netherlands
djdmind
After having posted about the return of the Head2Head competition, i've received a lot of positive feedback. After searching a host, we found that @Yin Yang was willing to host a new competition.

However, in above mentioned topic we came to the conclusion that there are more competitions that would be interesting to return. However, we can't introduce 3 new competitions, so i'd like to see which one wins it by public votes.

Here's a brief explanation of the competitions:

Head2Head
Head2Head is a concept dating back from the GT4 Photomode Comp times. It is basically a "battle" between a car brand, car type, make, etc. There will be 2 polls for each side, and after those close there will be a final battle between the two winners. The winner of the final poll gets to choose the next theme.

Landmark
Landmark is a concept which was 'invented' by @Amac500 - This competition has 1 rule, the theme has to be about a certain landmark on a track, say the Dunlop Bride, or the Karoussel at the Nurburgring.

Country
As the name states, the Country competition is all about countries, or continents. With this, you can limit your theme to a country, say you pick America, then you can say i only want to see American cars on American tracks. Or say Sweden. I'm not sure if there's a Swedish track, but you have cars as Volvo, which you can use in a Swedish like setting. This would leave a lot of room for creativity, as there is a vast choice of countries in the GT6 car database.

I'll leave this poll open for a week, and we'll see which competition ends up as the winner!

Looks like Head2Head is taking the win, get your votes in while you can folks!

Back