• 8 comments

Who wouldbe interested in an "Indycar Of The Future" racing series

• Total voters

MonGnoM

(Banned)
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
MonGnoM
Before creating a series, i wanted to ask if anybody would be interested in an "Indycar Of The Future" racing series, with the 3 Red Bull X2014:

• RedBull X2014 Junior
  • RedBull X2014 Standard
  • RedBull X2014 FanCar

We're going to race on these following tracks:

• Twin Ring Motegi Superspeedway
  • Daytona
  • Indianapolis
So this is going to be an 12-rounds-championship.
The tests are going to be on Saturday evenings from 7pm GMT+1 and the races will be Sundays from 6pm GMT+1

The event is going to be created when we have enough participators.

And YES, i know this is the wrong forum to ask, but this is the only way to get your attention, since every racing series we've organised failed, due to not enough competitors.

edit: the "no sorry" option is only there because i needed two options...

Last edited:
Before creating a series, i wanted to ask if anybody would be interested in an "Indycar Of The Future" racing series, with the 3 Red Bull X2014:

• RedBull X2014 Junior
  • RedBull X2014 Standard
  • RedBull X2014 FanCar

We're going to race on these following tracks:

• Twin Ring Motegi Superspeedway
  • Daytona
  • Indianapolis
So this is going to be an 12-rounds-championship.
The tests are going to be on Saturday evenings from 7pm GMT+1 and the races will be Sundays from 6pm GMT+1

The event is going to be created when we have enough participators.

And YES, i know this is the wrong forum to ask, but this is the only way to get your attention, since every racing series we've organised failed, due to not enough competitors.
This could be good, but the cars are very very fast and they are very fidgety when controlling. Making them go around an oval at constant 300mph will get kinda boring honestly. Now NASCAR would be fun to do. Maybe an idea ahead in the future for you a replica of SPRINT Series cup. Only if you like nascar though

This could be good, but the cars are very very fast and they are very fidgety when controlling. Making them go around an oval at constant 300mph will get kinda boring honestly. Now NASCAR would be fun to do. Maybe an idea ahead in the future for you a replica of SPRINT Series cup. Only if you like nascar though

I created this for Indycar, not for nascar, and i did some races in those cars too, and i must say, these were the most intense races i've ever had.
but in the lobbies, there were never more than 5 people

I created this for Indycar, not for nascar, and i did some races in those cars too, and i must say, these were the most intense races i've ever had.
but in the lobbies, there were never more than 5 people
Yea give it a try I never have it might be fun :)

Sadly I wouldn't be able to participate at this event due to time restraints. At least, for now it seems like that. :(

Sadly I wouldn't be able to participate at this event due to time restraints. At least, for now it seems like that. :(

the time is not directly set though, it is just a clue, i can change it +-2 hours

Back