Has this happened to you?

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
It's getting really annoying, for some reason, the ticket things that you get from winning stuff don't relate to eachother, this means that you can unlock the same car with them countless times, just progressing through the game (without duping tickets) I've ended up with:

2x A110 1600S
2x Cizeta V16T
2x Amuse Carbon R

This is really annoying, surely they could just make it so a ticket unlocks a car then locks that car so no other tickets can unlock the same car, or something, cause it just means getting that 1000 cars trophy or attaining the cars that are needed take longer.

Has this happened to you?

1000 car trophy: 1000 karts and you are done.

What I mean the is no need to have exactly 1000 single diferent cars to get that tropy.

You can have 1000 Amuse Carbon's and you would get the trophy.

Has it happened to me? Yes. Does it bother me? Not really, no.

It hasn't happened to me yet, but I wouldn't care if it did. If the car can be sold, it's cool, if not, I'll use a different setup on it. Then you could put both in your favorites and have a friend over to race. Hahaha! Think of the possibilities. Set one up with a high ride height and very soft suspension, but overly powered?? LOL

It hasn't happened to me yet, but I wouldn't care if it did. If the car can be sold, it's cool, if not, I'll use a different setup on it. Then you could put both in your favorites and have a friend over to race. Hahaha! Think of the possibilities. Set one up with a high ride height and very soft suspension, but overly powered?? LOL

Even in the Prologue you could have 3 different setups per car, no idea what happened to that

The last ticket I used was lvl 12 or 17 The Tank Car, so I will now end up with two of them. A little annoying, but I got over it

Back