Polski Fiat 126p 1973

• Thread starter karelpipa
  • 10 comments
Czech Republic
Prague
karelpipa
I am seriously surprised noone suggested this car.
It would boost game sales in 40M Poland incredibly.
Very small car loved by Polish people used by amateurs to rally. Very dangerous car too :)

It was made from 1973 to 1992 and in Poland to 2000.

0-100 Km/h in quick 48 seconds.

594cc engine (I2):
Maximum power 23 Hp.
Maximum torque 39 Nm.

652cc engine (I2):
Maximum power 23 Hp.
Maximum torque 43 Nm.

704cc engine (I2):
Maximum power 23 Hp.
Maximum torque 43 Nm.

1973_Fiat_126_IMG_7855.jpg

Trunk_of_a_white_left_hand_drive_Fiat_126_produced_in_1973.jpg

Polski_Fiat_126p_rocznik_1973.jpg

Last edited:
It was very popular in Poland because it was produced here and was relatively cheap for many people who couldn't normally afford a car. Would be great to have it in Forza, especially for Polish fans. I don't think they will ever do it though. Some Polonez would be cool as well, but this car is not very known outside of Poland. (or maybe those who seen Jeremy Clarkson bash it)

Last edited:
Also, to add to that, Tom Hanks is a fan of the "Maluch" - as we call it in Poland (roughly translated would mean "Toddler" or "Little").

It was still insanely popular there just over a decade ago (I think up until about 2006, then they started to rapidly disappear). To the point where the sound of some Maluch pulling away from traffic lights is a huge part of my childhood and many other's people's childhoods as well. It's not a good car at all, dangerous, slow, loud etc. but it's very nostalgic to a lot of people.

I saw a lot of rally videos on youtube where it was easily to see how bad it handles and yet they still race with the car.

I saw a lot of rally videos on youtube where it was easily to see how bad it handles and yet they still race with the car.
i have a friend in cuba who has a fiat 1973 126 P. He need the ignition coil. it appear to be in 2 parts. 1 part is like a normal coil round with 2 post on the circonference of one end, and a central post for the ignition cable,on the same end, and a second part with a square armature . on one side of the armature has a multi-pin connection plug, and on the other side of the armature, a single plug for a cable, do you know how i can acquire those parts. thanks andrejostor2@yahoo.com

Back