Polyphony 001 and 002 F1 cars - how many colours ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gumpy
  • 15 comments
  • 4,053 views
Messages
1,119
In the PAL version of the game we only have Polyphony 001 and 002 F1 cars but I know there are at least 3 colours for the Polyphony 001 ie light blue, red and black and gold.

I have 2 colours of the Polyphony 002 ie white and purple.

Are there any others ?

I have gone in the endurance races to try and win other colours especially for the polyphony 002 but have not yet won any different colours.
 
For me:
P1:
-Green + Yellow
-Black
-Blue
-Red
P2:
Black
Green
Purple
 
PAL version = European market right?
I've won a Polyphony 001, so that means there're no other F1 cars (Exept 002) in my GT3??
So only 001 and 002????? :eek:

:( :crazy: :boggled: :indiff: :scared: :yuck: 👎 :guilty:
 
i have the 001 in black, white and yellow and another in black and red. My friend has one in black and white

if you go on the formula gt championship you'll see loads in different colours!
 
Originally posted by RX-7 Turbo II
PAL version = European market right?
I've won a Polyphony 001, so that means there're no other F1 cars (Exept 002) in my GT3??
So only 001 and 002?????
 
Originally posted by RX-7 Turbo II
PAL version = European market right?
I've won a Polyphony 001, so that means there're no other F1 cars (Exept 002) in my GT3??
So only 001 and 002????? :eek:

:( :crazy: :boggled: :indiff: :scared: :yuck: 👎 :guilty:

There are only 2 cars but they come in at least 4 colours each by the looks of things.

Dodge the viper - can you remember how many of the colours you have were won in endurance races as I do not have my S license yet and am taking a break from it for a while.
 
Polyphony001
Blue-White
Black-Yellow-White
Black-White
Black
Red-White
Green-Yellow-White

Polyphony002
Purple
Red
White
Silver
Blue
Yellow
 
That would be correct ^ I need a Black-white and black-yellow-white 001...time to do some more racing.
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
That would be correct ^ I need a Black-white and black-yellow-white 001...time to do some more racing.

We have clearly seen that you believe that the prize cars are totally random.

Do you also believe that the colours are totally random ?

I know that I have won 2 different coloured F1 cars at the Super Speedway Endurance.

If we assume that is my favorite race and I wanted to win the other 3 color schemes would you suggest that by running that race enough times I would eventually have all the 6 colour schemes of the Polyphony 001 ?
 
Yep, I believe that the colours are definitely random :D I was just saying that i have to do some more endurances until i 1) win an F1 2) win one in that colour...sounds like a nice colour :)

I used to have 6 001s, but two of them were doubles, so i sold them. I don't think that would work. You just have to be very lucky, or race for a VERY long time (do tons of races)
 
I've just won a 002 (Yellow with some purple stuff on it)!!!
I've get it from the Seattle 100!!! :lol: :D :cool: 👍
 
Oh ,yellow with purple stripes on the thing behind the driver? Yep, i have that one:)
 
I've the P001 (White/black - White/black/yellow) and the P002 (Yellow/purple) :D
 
Back