Polyphony I will throw good money at you for this!

Denmark
Denmark
A dlc pack containing all the recreated tracks from the golden area of racing (the 60ies and 70ies) complete with livery from that era too..

and of course all the cars too...

I cannot imagine a greater joy then doing the 1966 24H at le mans on a completely authentic track with the livery and alot bigger crowd in cars from that era.

Or the 12 hours at sebring event.

Too me Racing peaked in the 60ies and 70ies when cars driving back then required soo much more skill and there was no electronics.

So yeah Polyphony if your looking for "fresh" ideas for a Dlc pack for GT7 this would be it!

I got disposepal income I will happily throw at you for doing this :D

A dlc pack containing all the recreated tracks from the golden area of racing (the 60ies and 70ies) complete with livery from that era too..

and of course all the cars too...

I cannot imagine a greater joy then doing the 1966 24H at le mans on a completely authentic track with the livery and alot bigger crowd in cars from that era.

Or the 12 hours at sebring event.

Too me Racing peaked in the 60ies and 70ies when cars driving back then required soo much more skill and there was no electronics.

So yeah Polyphony if your looking for "fresh" ideas for a Dlc pack for GT7 this would be it!

I got disposepal income I will happily throw at you for doing this :D
I can say firsthand that it's great, as while PD is unlikely to ever do this, having experienced it in VR on the likes of PC2 and AC, it's something I understand people wanting in GT (PD would also have to get vintage tyres right as well).

I can say firsthand that it's great, as while PD is unlikely to ever do this, having experienced it in VR on the likes of PC2 and AC, it's something I understand people wanting in GT (PD would also have to get vintage tyres right as well).
Did I miss out on something?? I have PC2 for both pc and ps but never really got into it tried back when I got my htc vive when it first came out but the graphic was very very meh and the same I felt on ps4 in pancake mode so I only have about an hour or so in It because gt sport was soo much more pretty? :embarrassed:

Did I miss out on something?? I have PC2 for both pc and ps but never really got into it tried back when I got my htc vive when it first came out but the graphic was very very meh and the same I felt on ps4 in pancake mode so I only have about an hour or so in It because gt sport was soo much more pretty? :embarrassed:
PC2 on PC in VR looks great and has a wide range of vintage tracks (done correctly) to play with, along with period cars, etc. It's a significant step above the PS4 version, is it going to match GT7 on PSVR2? Of course not, and given that it was released 5 years ago it would be unrealistic to think it would. I did forget to mention AMS2 as well, which also has a good range of vintage tracks and cars, and is great in VR.

PC2 on PC in VR looks great and has a wide range of vintage tracks (done correctly) to play with, along with period cars, etc. It's a significant step above the PS4 version, is it going to match GT7 on PSVR2? Of course not, and given that it was released 5 years ago it would be unrealistic to think it would. I did forget to mention AMS2 as well, which also has a good range of vintage tracks and cars, and is great in VR.

So it would be a safe bet to assume that Polyphony could really scoop up alot of players if they went and did this since I am not the only one having a hankering for vintage racing? :D

AMS2??? :embarrassed:

So it would be a safe bet to assume that Polyphony could really scoop up alot of players if they went and did this since I am not the only one having a hankering for vintage racing? :D
Even more so if they also ported it over to PC as well, the comments over on Race Dept are all pretty much the same in that regard, port GT7 and you have an automatic sale.
Automobilista 2, it shows what the Madness engine is really capable of and is a great (and underrated) title.

I kinda gave up on PC gaming got tired of sitting in front of PC and I also don't wanna upgrade it anymore or run win10 or 11 as more and more games require that is why I bought the ps5 because I just want it too be simple easy and relaxing sitting in my lazyboy chair xD

They aren't going to tie tracks to paid updates. And I'm glad for that. It is kind of odd how much Kaz loves old cars but hasn't put any vintage tracks in the game. Mexico City circa the 1960's would be an obvious choice if they decided to do one.

They aren't going to tie tracks to paid updates. And I'm glad for that. It is kind of odd how much Kaz loves old cars but hasn't put any vintage tracks in the game. Mexico City circa the 1960's would be an obvious choice if they decided to do one.
maybe Kaz just needs some feedback from us?? oh yeah would love to do that track and mila too :D

Back