Polyphony why do you make the custom rims so skinny? horrible.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xtrmgamer1972
  • 19 comments
  • 1,214 views

Xtrmgamer1972

(Banned)
Messages
62
United States
United States
In gt 5 the same crap very skinny wheels, it looks so horrible when looking from the rear or front of the car, how can you have a diablo lambo and then put custom wheels on the car, and the rims are as skinny as a honda civic, man come on, at least forza 3-5 and nfs games have wide rims that look real. stop being lazy, its not that hard to program, and engine sounds dont even get me started on that.
 
Disgusting? PD is lazy because there is an issue you don't like? People get more and more dramatic by the day it seems.

As specific as his point is - it's still PD being lazy whatever way you look at it. They can't claim to model all aspects of cars to such a high level, then have little (and easily fixed) errors such as what the OP is describing.

Or are you trying to say that you like/don't care about inaccuracies in a game so engrossed and obsessed in detail (as Kaz so prides GT on).

Small point, yes - but it's still very valid. Give him a break man.
 
PD Defense Force IV in full effect.
OP I agree with you.

PD attack force activate.

Gotta keep things in the balance.

We don't really know how they work, so it's a bit douchey to say it's laziness. There's probably many more legit reasons than that.
 
PD attack force activate.

Gotta keep things in the balance.

Gotta maintain that equilibrium.
Let's look at the game, and the series, as whole and try to come up with legitimate reasons...I got none.
PD probably don't think tire width is worth their time which I think is fair. The question then becomes what IS worth PD's time?
 
I can think of a couple.

A new physics engine on an old system with over 1200 cars. Yeah if I were a PD employee I'd hate to see the work schedule it will take to get all the tires modeled with different sizes alongside the respective wheels before Christmas 2013.
 
Can't wait for PD Defense Force HD Prologue Spec 2.0 brought to you by the Defense Force Academy.
 
Can't wait for PD Defense Force HD Prologue Spec 2.0 brought to you by the Defense Force Academy.

That is DLC and it requires you purchase in-game credit micro transactions.
 
That is DLC and it requires you purchase in-game credit micro transactions.
PD isn't getting a penny out of me. I'll wait til it's offered for free for PS+ members.
 
Why do i get the sense this will go Spaceballs style with the Defense Force

h33909D53
 
PD isn't getting a penny out of me. I'll wait til it's offered for free for PS+ members.
PD already got a penny out of you for the game, didn't they? :sly:
 
PD isn't getting a penny out of me. I'll wait til it's offered for free for PS+ members.

Well they already got 6,000 pennies out of you when you bought GT6...That is if you have indeed bought it.
 
Shouldn't you be happy the Diablo is in the game ? Or be spending more time driving it ?.
I'm down for some nice fitment but just because you can't make a car #HELLASWAGSTANCEFLUSHAVANTGARDE, DOES NOT make PD lazy. They're probably the least lazy developers I can think of with the level of detail going into the premiums.
 
Well they already got 6,000 pennies out of you when you bought GT6...That is if you have indeed bought it.
I bought 2, actually. :grumpy:

PD already got a penny out of you for the game, didn't they? :sly:
No, amazon got my money. They paid for GT6 way before I sent my money to them. shhhhhhhhhhh
 
Back