Pontiac GTO '04

  • Thread starter Thread starter jadeloud
  • 10 comments
  • 452 views
im looking for a yellow Plymouth cuda or a s800 honda race car. would you have any of those?
 
im looking for a yellow Plymouth cuda or a s800 honda race car. would you have any of those?

I don't have a yellow '71 Cuda, but I have a In-Violet '71 Cuda.
 
i have it in that color also but you cant pain that car for some reason. The thing is i have both the premium and standard cobra. Would you have a Pangani Zonda c12s?
 
i have it in that color also but you cant pain that car for some reason. The thing is i have both the premium and standard cobra. Would you have a Pangani Zonda c12s?

I wouldn't, sadly. Is there any other car your looking for?
 
the only other things im looking for is:

RUF BTR "86
M3 GTR race car '01
RUF 3600s (the Porsche boxter one)
 
the only other things im looking for is:

RUF BTR "86
M3 GTR race car '01
RUF 3600s (the Porsche boxter one)

I'm pretty sure I have the RUF BTR.
 
if you do i can trade tomorow at 7 PM eastern time. Is that ok?
 
if you do i can trade tomorow at 7 PM eastern time. Is that ok?

Yeah that's fine, look forward to it.
 
send me a friend request PSN: jtehitman
 
Back