Pontiac GTO '65

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thomas2012
  • 7 comments
  • 591 views
Messages
2,010
Australia
Melbourne
Messages
MJTbreww
Messages
GTP MJTbreww
Write your reasonable offers I don't care about miles and paint so don't worry. Please write good offers not bad offers thanks
 
Write your reasonable offers I don't care about miles and paint so don't worry. Please write good offers not bad offers thanks

I don't see a Pontiac GTO '65. You mean Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64?
 
gt5keith
I don't see a Pontiac GTO '65. You mean Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64?

Yes I will try to change the title now
 
I have one 0/0/0. Looking for birthday tickets.
 
KB18FAN
I have one 0/0/0. Looking for birthday tickets.

Sorry for the late reply but I don't have any B-day tickets but I have level tickets if you interested
 
No thanks, I have them all.
 
Ill trade ya for matte black or grey paint chips.. I can trade asap send a friend request to ridinghigh705
 
ridinghigh705
Ill trade ya for matte black or grey paint chips.. I can trade asap send a friend request to ridinghigh705

Very sorry about this super late reply but I don't need one know sorry

Closed
 
Back