Pontiac Tempest Gto Tunning

Discussion in 'GT4 Tuning' started by stewilliams, Jul 6, 2005.

1. stewilliams

stewilliams

Does any 1 kno how to stop the Pontiac Tempest Le Mans Gto 64 from wheel spinning till 3rd gear?

2. tidusf430

tidusf430

hey man no dis or anything like that but search the threads or if u did that come back to me

3. djaft3rb3ats

djaft3rb3ats

i have never seen that car before, or i dont remember it right now. tcs stops the wheelspin, if u have like 1000hp then use 4-5 tcs, but no more or else its overkill. post the settings for the car so we can have a disscussion.

djaft3rb3ats

4. tidusf430

tidusf430

i go with him

5. djaft3rb3ats

djaft3rb3ats

is this car the same as the gto super touring car?

djaft3rb3ats

6. iambill

iambill

"Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64" is the name of the car.

I did a search and found no tunings posted. If anybody has one I would appreciate it.

7. PARAGON GT

PARAGON GT Premium

Does this car even exist??

TCS is probably the best way to keep the tired from lighting up on the 64 GTO. Thats how I kept my '63 Vette from doing the same thing.

Another option is to de-tune the car a bit. 9 times out of 10 in races you won't need the cars total HP in order to win a race.

Another suggeestion is not to mash the throttle all the way down. Hold off of it just a bit and it will help out. Remember the DS2 is pressure sensitive. Its not all or nothing.

8. 69GTOby

69GTOby

What GTO super touring car??

9. DuckRacer

DuckRacer Premium

He's talking about the Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car that you win in the Tokyo endurande, not GTO.