Poor making of nfs payback

United States
United States
How is it that in 2015 the makers of need fhor speed actually impressed me with going back to some of their old ways again with performance, and visual customization! I loved the driving feel of that game and the drifting feels great to me like that part couldn't have gotten any better. The only thing that game was really missing was some more body customization and the ecu and turbo dyno tunning like underground 2. I still play nfsu2 and the 2015 nfs because they are the best! But I recently bought payback & I'd love to know what in the world happened, where is the amazing driving feel, and performance tunning? This speed card crap is junk like how do you get better braking and air time through a exhaust card did a 5 yr old help them design this game I mean come on this is bs, I really hope the next nfs is based off 2015 nfs and bring back the tunning from underground 2 or I'm going to completely forgot about any new games they come out with!!

This speed card crap is junk like how do you get better braking and air time through a exhaust card

obviously the exhaust contains a parachute deployment system ;-) that's why.

yep the speed card system is a bit painful, but I can make do with it until now.

Back