Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Blue Paint

• Thread starter tbc21
  • 3 comments
Germany
Cologne
tbc21
Hey, I'm having some difficulties trying to change the color of my yellow 911 GT1. As far as I know, it is available in three different original colors: blue, yellow and white. Apparently, there is no paint chip called "blue" from Porsche. Someone created multiple designs, which seem to represent the original color blue, without any further changes made like decals. But each time, I try to apply these designs to my car, it states success, but the color doesn't change. Does this only happen to me, or did you notice similiar behavior? Thanks for your help.

Hey, I'm having some difficulties trying to change the color of my yellow 911 GT1. As far as I know, it is available in three different original colors: blue, yellow and white. Apparently, there is no paint chip called "blue" from Porsche. Someone created multiple designs, which seem to represent the original color blue, without any further changes made like decals. But each time, I try to apply these designs to my car, it states success, but the color doesn't change. Does this only happen to me, or did you notice similiar behavior? Thanks for your help.
Please post video or pictures

It's likely that the designs you found were posted without any changes to the paint the car came with on the uploader's end (i.e. the car was originally blue).

When applied, the game will also not change the paint on your car, so it stays yellow.

In the preview it should say something like "paint colours have not been set for this design."

Last edited:
It's likely that the designs you found were posted without any changes to the paint the car came with on the uploader's end (i.e. the car was originally blue).

When applied, the game will also not change the paint on your car, so it stays yellow.

In the preview it should say something like "paint colours have not been set for this design."
Tested today.
Exactly as you said, thank you for the info!

Back