Porsche 991.2 GT3

• Thread starter SDotJoe
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
Seriously, how do I get this car? Can't buy it in the AH can't buy it through the dealer, wasn't a specialty dealer vehicle. What the deuce!

Who knows. Might be a future specialty dealer car, might be a Forzathon car... We'll have to wait and see.

Seriously, how do I get this car? Can't buy it in the AH can't buy it through the dealer, wasn't a specialty dealer vehicle. What the deuce!
I assume you mean the 991.1 GT3 RS. It will probably become available at a later date in the specialty dealer.

Or perhaps the 997.2 GT3 RS 4.0? Which was already available as a previous specialty dealer car.

No...the 2016ish GT3, I have the other from the specialty dealer, I saw a couple Youtube vids with folks already driving it. So it makes me wonder if its a stupid mod crate car or something like that. It was included in the original car list which totaled over 700 but i see a ton of them are behind a purchase wall in-game.

They may be driving it through the rental option or whatever it’s called; all the cars are available through it tmk, so that’s how I got to drive it. I’m still patiently waiting on it as well.

It's one of about 150 cars that require internet, and won't be available unless you get a lucky prize crate, or they decide to "release" it.

I think it was given away in a contest last month, pretty sure it will be coming to the rest of us....eventually :banghead:

It's the 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991.1), it was given to the TORA community (online racing "club") because their racing league was planed with that car month before the game released. They asked Turn10 for the car to preserve all their organization work. Turn10 gifted 300 GT3RS to people who registered to the TORA Championship.

I think the car will be available for all of us in specialty dealer or forzathon sometimes.

Back