Porsche Club? PC

United States
United States
WVki8to.png

I currently drive the 73. I'm looking for a Porsche drivers club. I'll even help start one if none exist. I got it tuned just perfect. It can thread a needle but doesn't cut so deep that it can't pull a wide drift. It's manageable on the straight. It's a perfect road car.

I also run a 73 set up to be nearly identical to the 87 Ruf CTR Yellowbird. The very care that made me want a Porsche.
rNnSLdG.jpg

There will be a stat change.

Also, I'd prefer a group that builds rather than running San or Magnus' Porsches.

0-60

1/4

HP

Last edited:
Cool. I'll get you added tonight.

Also, my Origin name is SaturdayGhede.

As an update, I went and really tuned the car. I'll put a new video up.

And one more guy too. Down the line we have 2 more guaranteed as well. My brother might start a mustang club so he might drop another Germ on us.

Also, as things begin to pick up, there is no leadership, no schedules, and no expectations. Of you like Porches, come hang with us. The only requirement is that we drive Porches that we built.

Down the road we might do some "all motor" sprints and "no spray" drags. Just some stuff to get us cash and change it up.

For the most part we just group up, take turns picking races, or just drive around VB.

Back