Porsche Cup Suzuka?

• Thread starter Creampuff1
  • 7 comments
Australia
Australia
Hi folks, I am stuck with finding an ideal setup for my Porsche 911GT3 RS N500 class.
This is the only race left to complete the game, I drive in automatic mode also.
I have tried most the settings on this site to no avail! help!!! please

Hi folks, I am stuck with finding an ideal setup for my Porsche 911GT3 RS N500 class.
This is the only race left to complete the game, I drive in automatic mode also.
I have tried most the settings on this site to no avail! help!!! please

What race strategy are you doing?

For the Endurance race at Suzuka. With the Porsche. What race strategy are you doing?

I thought you wanted a tuning set up for this specific race. Right? But maybe, what is preventing you from winning it, is your race strategy and not a right set up.

That's why I asked it.

I just can't keep the car on the track. By lap 3 i have a lose and am trailing by 57 secs!! I won the other 2 easily, frustrating

Don't worry that much about the gap the leader builds right at the start of the race. If I'm not mistaken, it kinda happens this way in most endurances events. Like the race was scripted.

I did the Suzuka event with my car all stock and default. TCS 2 and Break Balance - 2.

First stint I went for 6 laps on RS tyres. Then 7 laps, 7 laps and the final one for 10 laps. All stints on RS. But I do think RH or RM would be better. The way I did, my tyres were past dead on the final 2 laps but I had built a good gap over the P2 car. So I cruised through the track and got the win.

My advice: just try to stay on track. Avoid mistakes like hell and you'll be fine. It took me some time to get adapted to it too and now it's my favorite N car in the game.

Latest Posts

Back