Porsche GT3 Cup (Global)

hello, welcome to porsche GT3 Cup, we will race at tracksall around the globe, all cars will have the same specs to ensure fair racing, so best driver wins! i would like everyone to run their own liveries and use the same model of car(#54 BSR) to ensure that everything is the same. here's my idea of the track schedule, racing takes place every saturday, might have the first race today this evening!

1. Sebring FULL 20 laps
2. Road America 23 laps
3. Hockenheimring 19 laps
4. Nurburgring Nordschleife 8 laps
5. Road Atlanta 35 laps
6. Motegi 20 laps
7. Circuit De Catalunya 24 laps
8.Mugello 19 laps
9.Laguna Seca 30 laps
FINAL RACE: Infineon (Long Course) 22 laps

all cars:

stock brakes
no engine(restrictor upgrades)
full tire width
race driveline

more details will be posted UPON REQUEST

ENTRIES:
1. joest12 Porsche GT3 Cup #303
2. Fezz ST Porsche GT3 Cup #86
3. blakoka Porsche GT3 Cup #39

alright, do you have an idea of what number you want? i need a number, and the races will take place on weekends, either sunday OR saturday, around 3:00 PM EST. please make sure you use the #54 BSR car to ensure equal racing! thanks!

UPDATE: note: the first race of the 1st season is this coming weekend (saturday) at 3:00 PM EST. i might host free practice sessions during the week at the track that the next race will be at, you do NOT need to attend these sessions if you don't want to. also, the race that is supposed to be the weekend of the 24 hours of le mans is definitely going to be post poned, i cannot miss one second of the race! i'm sure everyone understands!! :cheers:

i don't know, but i don't know if i would race saturdays, i was leaning towards either sundays or fridays, saturdays are usually pretty packed with dirtbiking and other stuff... i'll let you know which one it will be ASAP!

Hey all ,

thats cool i want to drive in the cup too ;) but EST 3pm on saturday its here in europe 9pm and than i must work when i cant drive one or two races can i meet the other races ? Ok i have read ur update and now i dont know ... is the first race on the 02.06 next we ? than i can drive;-)

and thanks for the message !

the first race WILL be this coming weekend! JUNE 2, 2012 @ Sebring FULL i have also decided (completing a 30 lap enduro at Road Atlanta today) that i will bump up the distance in some of the races, Sebring will now be 20 laps. if you disprove i won't make the changes. as for now, it's 20. @blakoka: i need to know what number you are!

yes yes yoar.. i have config my car and now i have 748 points...

my number is the #39

sorry my english is not so good .. .(completing a 30 lap enduro at Road Atlanta today) you make a race today or u have drive it today ^^

I currently havent spent a dime on any download content and didnt want to... however the porsche package is quite tempting. How exactly do I get xbox points and how much is the porsche pack? Also, if I do get the package, will other porsches start to appear as what they are and not volkswagon jettas?

If I do get the porsche pack, which I probably will, count me in ;)

Back