Porsche GT3 (RUF) around Tsukuba

Here it is, my first drifting video. Tires are N2's, no driving aids/TC. Car is modded to max NA power. Driven with the Logitech DFP wheel.

This was originally for round 2 of this year's challenge, but I never got around to uploading it and lost interest since my DFP wheel broke. On to the G25, right?! :sly:

Also I know I need some sort of capture device for the PS2 to the computer, too. Any recs?

Thanks,
E

I thought it was a pretty good video. I'm partial to the RUF RGT for drifting also. For a wilder drift put mixed tires on it. I'll often drift it with R1 on the rear and R2 on the front. I know I'm weird for drifting on race tires, but I like speed speed speed, so I've just never been able to get into exhibition-style drifting on N tires.

Same, but i use N3's..:) though i didn't like the first corenr you made, too much wiggling with the wheel.

Thanks for the input guys.. still getting my style down. It's tough to shake the balance of the RGP, hence the jerky motion on the wheel.

Anybody notice about half way throught the video a rev and blow-off valve of a turbo car out my window? Pure chance, too! :lol:

Back