Porsche in GT5? Well, maybe...

  • Thread starter Thread starter iluvgt4
  • 18 comments
  • 4,109 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
186
Messages
I wish...
Messages
Good luck with that
Yes, this sounds like (and probably is) bogus, but I see a clue of Porsche (and not just RUF) in GT5.
Look at this. That article comes with a picture of the hybrid Porsche 911 racing car (GT3 R Hybrid). But that doesn't matter. Look at the picture. Visible on the windshield is a Gran Turismo decal. See what I mean?
 
:lol:
 
Yes, this sounds like (and probably is) bogus, but I see a clue of Porsche (and not just RUF) in GT5.
Look at this. That article comes with a picture of the hybrid Porsche 911 racing car (GT3 R Hybrid). But that doesn't matter. Look at the picture. Visible on the windshield is a Gran Turismo decal. See what I mean?


That just means that PD was one of the main sponsors of the event, ie; they paid to have window stickers on all cars.
 
Gran Turismo sponsored the race. It doesn't mean anything. Porsche isn't in Gran Turismo 5. Move on.


Edit - Tree'd
 
All Porsche's in the recent Nurburgring 24 hours had Gran Turismo decals on their windshields. Actually, almost all of the 200+ cars in that race had GT decals on their windshields :rolleyes:
 
If you look closely, the car is white and orange..............IT MUST BE A DUTCH CAR!!!!!!!!
 
See what I mean?
No.

EDIT: it looks like a minimum of 100 posts is not enough to be able to start a new thread. Make it 200 :D
 
Last edited:
Gran Turismo sponsored the event and all the cars entered the event had the banner. It's been like that the past few years actually.
 
lol

The dead horse is now severely deteriorating.
 
Hey dude, Gran Turismo sponsored the event
 
This thread should be closed. (Looks for mods)
 
hardvibes
EDIT: it looks like a minimum of 100 posts is not enough to be able to start a new thread. Make it 200 :D
+1
Use the "Search" function, iluvgt4.
 
Even these girls are sponsored by Gran Turismo. They'll be in the game...YAY!
banana2.gif

avatar60160_3.gif
 
OMG you fail, STOP MAKING THESE THREADS AND LEARN HOW TO READ.
 
Dude. Stop making threads. Seriously.

Posting And You - Click the link you need it.
 
Even these girls are sponsored by Gran Turismo. They'll be in the game...YAY!
banana2.gif

avatar60160_3.gif

Would love to ride those at Nordschleife... I wonder how they handle :dopey:
 
Even these girls are sponsored by Gran Turismo. They'll be in the game...YAY!
banana2.gif

avatar60160_3.gif

I wonder if we can customize them. Wash them. Drop their tops. Put some skirts on them. Photo-Mode. Etc..
 
Would love to ride those at Nordschleife... I wonder how they handle :dopey:

They look like they handle quite well and I'm sure they will be premium. I would love to see them from cockpit view.Gigidy gigidy all right:sly::sly::sly::sly::sly:.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back