Porsche in GT6 (more of a question)

• Thread starter pasigiri
  • 3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
pasigiri
I know it's been discussed over and over but ....

With VW now officially owning Porsche and PD having a licence to have VW in GT, could this mean we just may see Porsche in GT? The article does state that Porsche was in debt some $3.1 billion US. The reason I bring that up is maybe Porsche was hurting so bad that they went ahead and signed an exclusive contract with EA for a whole lot of money (I'm sure it was a lot) to help with there debt problems. Porsche may have really needed that money at that time, but now not so much with them under VW. Also, didn't the Porsche licence EA has/had expired??? Just wondering what you all think.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/08/01/porsche-vw-finally-say-i-do/

As far as I know, their license has yet to expire, but that's only a rumor. No one has any definitive knowledge of what the deal is still between Porsche and EA. I guess the only way to find out is when we start seeing the manufacturer shower up in more than just two games.

omgitsbees
As far as I know, their license has yet to expire, but that's only a rumor. No one has any definitive knowledge of what the deal is still between Porsche and EA. I guess the only way to find out is when we start seeing the manufacturer shower up in more than just two games.

It isn't a rumour. EA has the exclusive license and the deal will not run out soon.
According to Turn10.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back