Porsche Supercup (no copyright intended) Real prizes to be won!! 14 spots openOpen 

United States
Murrieta, California
WanganGhost
Porsche Supercup
Welcome to the thread about the Porsche Supercup!!!
This is the inaugural series for the Supercup.
!!! I welcome everyone!!!

!!!Real prizes will be given out at the end of the season!!!
1st $50 PSN card
2nd $30 PSN card (20+10)
3rd $20 PSN card
4th $10 PSN card

Car: Ruf BTR 1986

Mods: Rear wing (Custom may be used, must be as tall as it will go +5. No wider +0)I would suggest a racing trans, differential, suspension, and clutch/flywheel too.
Max power: 535 bhp
This number may be, but does not have to be achieved by the following. Oil change, Stage 2 Engine, Sports computer, Racing exhaust, Isometric Exhaust manifold (Racing manifold), and intake tuning.
Min weight: 1280 kg.
Tires: Racing Medium

The cars handling according to GT is diabolical at the best of times.
I would encourage everyone to practice as much as they can. I would suggest ballast too.

We will be racing at 9 different tracks. The room will open at 8 pm (pst) on Saturdays. Q1 will start at 8:30 P.M. (pst-8). I will announce dates when we have enough participants. Practice rooms will be open throughout the week. I will let you know in advance if a race has to be postponed or cancelled. If a race is cancelled. The other races will be pushed by one week.
You must make one (1) mandatory stop at each track. This must be made before your final lap.
Races:
1 Tokyo R246 15 laps
2 Cape ring inside 20 laps
3 Monza (chicanes) 15 laps
4 Rome 20 laps
5 SSR5 15 laps
6 Indy road course 15 laps
7 Grand Valley east 15 laps
8 Motegi East 15 laps
9 Lemans (2013) 15 laps

Points will be divided as follows
1------------------19
2------------------16
3------------------14
4------------------12
5------------------11
6------------------9
7------------------7
8------------------5
9------------------2
10 onwards 1 point

4 points will be added to every place for the finale at Lemans
1----24
2----20
so on and so forth
10th onwards will get 4 points each

Oh but there is more. If you qualify in the top 4 you get extra points
1-----------4
2-----------3
3-----------2
4-----------1

And for the people who finish in the top five. Success weight will be used. This will be cumulative throughout the entire season. in other words if you win the first race and the second you will carry 100 kg extra weight.
1-----------+ 50kg
2-----------+ 40kg
3-----------+ 30kg
4-----------+ 20kg
5-----------+ 10kg

As always the GT Planet Online race (OLR) rules will be enforced. Mics may be used for practice, the they must be shut off for the qualifying and the race. If they are not. You will be considered to have a blown engine. I.E. You will get no (0) points.
If you have a concern about an incident. Please tell me the exact lap and players involved.

The room will be as follows:
No nitrous
No boost
10 minute qualify session (15 for Lemans)
Grid Start with False Start check
Penalties will be
turned off Except for lemans.
All assists off except TCS and ABS
If you would like to join.
Please provide your GT-planet ID/ PSN ID (if different)/ car colour/ and wheel colour.
Please message me on PSN or here if your would like to join. (PSN is more effective)

You must friend me on PSN as the races will be a friends only room.

Drivers:
1. WanganGhost / Blue / White wheels

Obviously i do not want to win the prizes. But i will try.
Results:
Results will be posted within two (2) days of race. This will allow me to watch the race and award points after potential incidents.

With that i would like to wish everyone good luck. And may the best driver win.

Last edited:
I want to race but it have to be on a Saturday or Sunday my psn is freshracer11 when is the date

I am interested but I will only be able to make it if you are racing in the afternoons (your time zone) like 3 or 4pm pst, or either late at night (11pm,12am) because I am Europe based (I think 8 hours in front of you?). I race another championship Sundays between 8 and 10pm

I'm very interested but I'm just racing if you're racings on saturdays, in 17:00 GMT. And also my PS3 is dead, so I didn't decide yet.

Back