Porsche Turbo Wheel Problem

• Thread starter wnffe
  • 6 comments
nakme, GTP_NakmE
Its a bad day again for Porsche Wheel..since the first update of Spec3 GT5P.

I can confirm that after downloading an update for Playstation Home version 1.04 & 1.05 last night, I cannot use my PTW wheel with GT5P anymore. No response at all immediately after last night. Other games in PS3 and PC seems fine.

Anybody can confirm this after updating this bloody HOME?:guilty:

Check the fanatec website as they posted a firmware update when spec 3 came out to fix the problem.

As I mentioned, it was ok until I updated Home last 2 days. Nope..that spec 3 update doesn't work anymore this time.

I wonder if I delete Home from my system it will work again...

As I mentioned, it was ok until I updated Home last 2 days. Nope..that spec 3 update doesn't work anymore this time.

I wonder if I delete Home from my system it will work again...

Do that or contact fanatec, im sure they will sort it out for you.

I did, thanks. But no immediate reply of course. Where's Thomas when we do really need him?

Deleted Home but sadly still not working..That driver must be still in the system...

Oh well, back to my G25 then. I really started to love PTW....but this driver reliability issues just drive me mad.

Last edited:
this is nuts but my Fanatec 911 is experiencing the same problem. I put the GT5 update on and then couldn't use wheel. Went to fanatec site and downloaded the new driver updating tool and did it. It went as planned so my hopes were up.... they shouldn't have been. This sux!!

Now when I am in GT5 and go to compatibility mode... nothing works. I redid the driver just incase it had failed... same problem.

If I don't go to compatibility mode, I can navigate the screens etc but no wheel control of the car. Have good solid links for both the wheel and the pedals.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thx
Shawn

Back