Tuning

• I have

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I dont

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Norway
Norway
Hi guys! I am looking for a setup for the 911 RSR for 30laps on Brands Hatch Circuit 10x tire use and 4x fuel use, im trying to get one pit stop with race super soft tires, but without a setup there is no tires left after 10 max 12 laps. I tried to make a setup with my friends but max 12 laps on soft Any ideas how to make 15laps? Thanks! :)

Hi guys! I am looking for a setup for the 911 RSR for 30laps on Brands Hatch Circuit 10x tire use and 4x fuel use, im trying to get one pit stop with race super soft tires, but without a setup there is no tires left after 10 max 12 laps. I tried to make a setup with my friends but max 12 laps on soft Any ideas how to make 15laps? Thanks! :)
Try this:
Firstly, set the limited slip differential to the lowest values, that is, 5.
Secondly, set the traction control value to 1 - 2 position, with this value, the system will "Choke" the car and save tires and at the same time give you use the machine’s frailty.
Thirdly, make the first gear more “Long”, so that the car does not break into a skid during acceleration.
If you need specific numbers, write, I can try to customize the box, the friction deferrent of slip and traction control.

Thanks mate i will try that, have you any setting for the suspension too? I have race 19:00 a clock today GTTC. I mean if you change suspension settings too, then tires will stay longer. Thanks a lot, if you could send a pic of settings i would love that :)

Latest Posts

Back