Possible Ascari DLC

  • Thread starter Thread starter italian06
  • 4 comments
  • 545 views
Messages
533
England
England
Messages
theitalian06
I love ascari as it my test track and my friends have races there every day of the week but only today have I noticed that when it loads up the track it always says 'Ascari Full Track' could this mean that there are more track layouts on the way because why call it full track if a shorter or different version is never going to get released.

Cheers
 
Perhaps they're just using the name because that's the official name of the track (I don't know whether it is, I'm just guessing). But we might get it at some point.
 
On there website it mentions this
  • Main track
  • Buggy track
  • Skid pad and kart track
  • 4x4track
So the future could be good for the ascari track.
 
I dont foresee them adding the other track layouts, they are all pretty small, and insignificant. Used primarily for driver instruction, and little else. Be fun to race the shifter carts around the smaller tracks though.

Ascari.jpg
 
Just an idea maybe PD might put them as say Track1+2 or Track1+3.
 
Back