Possible bug speed problem...

United States
United States
I've been having a problem with my acceleration not letting off during a corner. I dont think it's my controller cause ove switched the acceleration button from R2 to X and my car wont stop accelerating. It cant be sticky buttons cause it only happens after breaking. For example: I am coming up on a corner full speed so I let off the gas and start breaking and can see my throttle go down but just after trail breaking when I start to accelerate coming into or just after the inside apex of the corner it all of a sudden goes full throttle and wont stop even when I let my finger off the button no matter which button my acceleration is... any suggestions?

I've been having a problem with my acceleration not letting off during a corner. I dont think it's my controller cause ove switched the acceleration button from R2 to X and my car wont stop accelerating. It cant be sticky buttons cause it only happens after breaking. For example: I am coming up on a corner full speed so I let off the gas and start breaking and can see my throttle go down but just after trail breaking when I start to accelerate coming into or just after the inside apex of the corner it all of a sudden goes full throttle and wont stop even when I let my finger off the button no matter which button my acceleration is... any suggestions?

Hello and welcome to GTP!

Providing video evidence would make it easier for someone to help.

Thanks!

Back