Possible Easter egg found within Need For Speed Undercover

• Thread starter BoaYT
  • 1 comments
Australia
Australia
I decide last week that it would be a good idea to go back onto Need For Speed Undercover and complete all the remaining events that were left over after I completed career mode. Upon racing the "Morin to Cross Slope" sprint stage, I noticed that one of the opponents seemed somewhat familiar. This car was an exact replica of the BMW M3 GTR in Need for Speed Most wanted, the only difference was it had a candy red over coat instead of the blue, originally seen in. Same body kit, wheels, spoiler, decal/vinyl, and had the generic need for speed undercover number plate. He only stuck around for this race and whatever the race after was,, (don't remember the name), before he took off into the sunset and despawned from the world.

Why I think this is an easter egg is because:
  1. Black box made both games (Undercover and Most Wanted)
  2. It seems quite unusual to add a model such as this with all the design identical, but changing the colour.

If anyone has any info on this, or has found other things involving this car, whether through playing the game, or through datamining, feel free to add to this thread. Below is some reference photos of this cpu car
GT moments set 1 Screenshot 2017-12-08 16-27-46.png
GT moments set 1 Screenshot 2017-12-08 16-28-23.png
GT moments set 1 Screenshot 2017-12-08 16-30-27.png
GT moments set 1 Screenshot 2017-12-08 16-32-16.png
GT moments set 1 Screenshot 2017-12-08 16-58-15.png

It's also possible to easily recreate the NFSMW M3 GTR in Undercover since IIRC one of the manufacture vinyls is an exact replica of the MW livery

Back